~Fundy~

-Cheating?-

Pronouns - he/him

f/i - first initial

Enjoy!

Y/n was gonna go meet Wilbur, Niki, Phil, Tommy, and Tubbo. He wanted fundy to go meet up with them but he didn't want to go. Y/n and Fundy have been dating for 2 years and lived together. Everyone wanted fundy to go, but he just did not want to meet up at all. He never gave a clear answer and kept making excuses. Finally It was the day where y/n was leaving. "Can you give me a ride to the airport?" Y/n said while getting ready. "No, get an uber. I have a bunch of coding to do?" Fundy says sipping his coffee. Y/n looked at him with concern written all over his face. "Fundy are you okay, I don't have to go if you don't want to. I can stay here if you'd like" Y/n says going to hug fundy but he quickly moves out of the way. "No it's fine, go. I would feel bad if you stayed." Fundy says walking over to his computer. "Oh okay then" Y/n says as he looks down feeling a bit sad. Y/n ordered an uber and waited for it to get here. After about 20 minutes the uber got here. "Well my ubers here, can i get a hug before i leave?" y/n asks as he holds his arms out for a hug. Fundy gives y/n the most half-assed hug. Y/n was walking out the door but looked at fundy once more before leaving. Y/n got in the uber and decided to call wilbur. "AYEEEEE BIG F/I, I STOLE WILBURS PHONE. WHATS UP?" Tommy yells through the phone. "Hi Tommy, could you pass me to Wilbur?" Y/n says trying to hide the sadness in my voice. "Why, are you okay.?" Tommy asks worryingly. "Yeah I'm fine, I just want to talk to wilbur." He says trying not to cry. "Okay" Tommy responds as he yells for wilbur. "Hello?" Wilbur says. "Im worried about fundy"

-After explaining what happened -

"I think it would be better if you stayed with fundy, we can all meet up once everything is okay with you and fundy" Wilbur says, kinda worried for his friend fundy. "Are you sure? I mean I'm pretty sure I got Tommy and tubbo extremely excited." Y/n says thinking about tommy and tubbo. "They'll understand. Now go get your man" Wilbur says chuckling. "Alright bye wilbur" "Bye y/n'' y/n hangs up and asks the uber driver to take him back. The uber driver takes a U turn and drives back. Once y/n gets back he sees a car outside the house. "Wait here, just in case I have to go somewhere" Y/n says to the uber driver a bit worried. Y/n couldn't help but think Fundy was cheating. Y/n unlocks the door and first checks to see if fundy is at his computer. Nothing. He hears laughter upstairs so he goes and checks. "Fundy, '' Wilbur said for me to say because we are worried about-'' Y/n stopped himself once he saw what was happening. Fundy with a girl sitting on their shared bed. "Um who's he?" The girl asks. "So she doesn't even know? She doesn't know that while I'm supposed to be going to the airport to meet our friends, you're here cheating on me?! Well fuck, now i know why you didn't want to know." Y/n says as tears start forming in his eyes. "You weren't supposed to see this love" Fundy says as he gets up and tries to grab y/n. "Dont fucking touch me, we were all begging for you to come with us. But no, you lied to this poor girl!" Y/n says as he backs away from fundy. "Wait hold on, you don't understand" Fundy says as he goes in for a hug. Y/n quickly moves and shoves him away. "I'm going to meet my friends, I'll be back though, we'll talk about everything then. Fundy just sits there confused on what just happened.

There will be a part two of this one so keep a look out for that.  <3