3

(Still Katie's POV)

I wake up from that horrible memory and get dressed for nothing. Today is Friday, August 19, 1989. Every Friday, I put on "Friday".

But today, I'm feeling horny.

I look on my right side of my bed and see pill bottles, I pick one up and take 3 pills. I drink some water with them, I sit on my bed and feel my womanhood get wet from thinking about something. I touch my crotch and whimper a little, I'm wearing a small skirt so I put my hand in my panties. I start to moan as I rub my womanhood, I put a finger in my womanhood and moan loudly. I put another finger in my womanhood and whimper, I start to thrust with my fingers. I grab onto the bed and bite my lip, I fall on the bed still holding tight on my bed.

10 minutes later I came on my fingers, I put on a new pair of panties and wash my hands. I walk downstairs and sit on the couch, I get out a small bag with cocaine in it. I put it on a glass table and get a dollar bill out of my pocket, I take the cocaine in the dollar up my nose. I do drugs for a reason, my reason is because of my life.

My life was shitty and my father died of drugs, my sister knows me but she never helps me stop my addiction and I have no friends, well, except Michael. My best friend, we met when I was little. He was so cute, now he's getting older and he knows I have an addiction. He tries to help me but I don't listen, I just can't stop. Once I start, I can't stop. Then I hear a knock on the door, I quickly clean up the cocaine on me and the table.

"Coming!" I open the door and see Michael.

"Hey Kate." Michael says with a smile on his beautiful face.

"Hey Mike, what you doing here?" I ask.

"I came to check on you and stuff."

"Oh."

"If you want me to leave, it's ok..."

I cut him off, "No no, I don't want you to leave I'm just asking questions."

"Oh."

"Wanna come in?"

"Sure." He comes in and I just remember I forgot to put the bag away. *Please don't notice, please don't notice.*

"What is that?" He asks in a deep voice and pointing at the small bag.

"Nothing, Michael." I say, looking at the bag and thinking it was the couch.

"Don't lie Katie, you see it."

"What? I don't see anything." I start to raise my voice.

"You need to stop lying to me and just tell me the truth."

"I'm sorry Michael, I needed it." I look upstairs and start to see things. I rub my head and Michael notices, "What?" I start to hit my head and cry, *I'll die just like dad. Michael doesn't want me doing this to myself but I need it, I just need it.*

"Hey. Hey. Hey!" Michael yelled as he tried to stop me.

"Get away!" I push him away and he falls on the couch, I back away and cover my mouth. I turn around and run away, Michael runs after me and catches me.

I squirm in his arms, "Calm down, shh shh its ok." He whispers, loud.

"No! I can't calm down! I need it! I need it." I yell then I start to calm down.

"But I need you, Katie. You don't wanna die on me, would you?" I shake my head in his chest.

"Its ok, you're just sad and angry. Its ok." He says to calm me down more. I start to cry, hard in his arms.

"I-I-I-I'm s-s-sorry M-Michael."

"Its ok, just breathe."

I cry hard and hug Mike, "I need to see your room, Katie." I wipe my tears and shake my head 'no'.

"Why not?"

"Because..." I quickly think of something, "I have to clean it." He looks at me like 😕 and crosses his arms, I back away to my room without Michael looking and lock the door. I look around and see drugs everywhere, I open the door and see Michael there with his arms still crossed.

"Oh hi." I say, smiling.

"C'mon Katie, please let me in your room."

"Fine, Michael. Just stop bugging me!" I let him in and he looks around and sees the drugs, "Katie... what are you doing to yourself?"

"Being myself."

"No, you're not being yourself. You're killing yourself."

"Not my fault, its in my father's blood."

"Please don't be like your father, forget about him."

"I can't, he's here." I poke my head, "Once I start these drugs, I just can't stop." I add. He runs out of the room and gets a trash bag, he comes back in and throws the drugs away.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" I yell at him.

"I'm helping you get rid of these drugs. I don't want you to die like your father, I want you to live and stay alive." He says, throwing the drugs away. I cover my face and cry again, I run out of the room into the kitchen. I look around and see a knife, I look at it and reach for it. I stop and think about it for a minute, *Do I really want to kill myself? Michael needs me but I'm going to die anyway, but maybe not killing myself.* I stop and turn around, I see Michael staring at me.

"What were you about to do?"

"N-Nothing."

"Good thing you thought about it." I walk to my room and look around, it was clean. No drugs, nothing.

"Uh Katie?"

"Yeah?"

"While I was cleaning, I found some things in the bathroom." He itches the back of his head, I look in my bathroom and see 7 sex toys in the bathroom sink. I start to blush, I look behind me and see Michael.

"This is what you do?" He asks, smirking. I put on an awkward smile and then push Michael out of the bathroom, I lock the door and then Mike knocks on it.

"C'mon, open the door."

"No! I'm so embarrassed!" I yell at the door.

I slide down the wall and cry, "I'm just a slut. A dick sucking slut."

"DON'T SAY THAT!!" He yells through the door.

"You're nothing."

I look at the door, "THANK YOU!!" I yell at him.

"I didn't mean that, I meant you're not a slut. You're a beautiful woman who's lost the way to a life and I'm trying to help you find that way, but you don't want my help. I don't want you to die, I want you to live." I get up and open the door, slowly. Michael was staring at me, he wiped my tears away and hugs me. I hug him back and cry again, "You cry a lot." He states. I laugh a little and look at Michael, he puts his hand on my cheek and I blush. He pulls in closer and kisses me, I was surprised at first then I got into the kiss. His lips were so soft and his hand was soft on my cheek, he slowly pulled away and smiles. He wipes my tears, keeping his hand on my cheek.

"I have to throw those away you know?" He looks in the bathroom then back to me, "WHAT?! NO!!"

"Why not?"

"Because they're mine."

He chuckles, "Look Katie," he removes his hand from my cheek.

"You can't keep those, have you even used them?"

"I can't tell you that."

"Why not?"

"Personal reasons, Michael."

"Blah, blah, blah, ok." He runs back downstairs and grabs a new trash bag, "You can keep two of them and that's its." I grab my vibrator and my dildo, he smiles and picks up the rest with a paper towel.

"I'm sorry to ask you this, can I use these really quick?"

I hold up my toys, "You have to stay in the bedroom, I'll be in the bathroom."