8

Michael's POV

"Jazmine, what are you doing here?" I ask. She closes the bedroom door and locks it, "Oh Michael, how I've wait for you so long." Jazmine says, crawling on the bed. She puts her hand down my chest under the blankets, I look at her and bite my lip.

"Stop, Jazmine." But she didn't stop, she touched my dick and I pulled my head back.

"Jazmine, please stop." I say in moaning.

"Why? Doesn't it feel so good?" She asks me.

"Yes but..."

She cuts me off, "Then enjoy it."

"But what if we get caught? Katie will never take me back."

"Don't worry bout that, enjoy the pleasure you are getting." Her hand goes faster and I thrust upwards, then I felt something wet lick around my tip it was Jazmine's tongue.

"Ooh Jazmine, fuck." I moan. She put her whole mouth on my dick, I love this pleasure by Jazmine, wait am I cheating?

"Stop Jazzy, wait.... Oh my.... Ugh! Fuck!" She goes faster, making me moan a little loud. She bobs her head and more loud moan come from me, "Oh fuck! Stop, I'm gonna c-c--" My words were cut off by me cumming, she slurped it all up.

"Michael, can I ride you? Please?"

"Yes." I can't believe what I just said. She pulls off the covers and takes off her panties, she rubbed her womanhood on my dick making me moan. She puts me inside of her and rocks her hips, I moan loudly.

"Fuck! Jazmine!" She bounces on me, causing her to moan.

"Michael! Oh fuck me, hard!" I sit up and hold her, I thrust upwards into her womanhood and she screams my name.

"MICHAEL!!! OH FUCK!!! FASTER!!!" Jazmine screams.

"Shh, we have to be quiet or...." We hear a knock on the door.

"Michael? You okay in there?"

"Yeah, just doing my stuff."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm watching YouTube. Go back to sleep, I'll turn the volume down."

"Ok."

"Love you, Katie."

"Love you too, Michael." We hear steps going downstairs, "Damnit Jazmine, you almost got us caught."

"Sorry, I was in pleasure."

"Oh my god, get off me." I quickly push her off onto the bed. I put on some pants and walk downstairs, I look at Katie sound asleep. I look behind me and see Jazmine there with the blanket on her, I pick up Katie and put her in the bedroom. She wakes up, "Michael, where are you going?" Katie asks.

"I'm going to drop off Jazmine at her house. I'll be back."

"Ok, love you."

"Love you too." I give her a kiss on the head and close the bedroom door. I walk downstairs and grab my keys, shoes, and Jazmine. We walk to the car and I start to drive off, "Where do you live?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Why not?"

"Because I didn't even cum!"

I roll my eyes, "Why did I even have sex with you? You didn't even make me cum."

"Stop the car."

"What?"

"Stop the car so I can go in the backseat." I pull over and she went into the backseat.

"I'll make myself cum, if you won't make me cum." I look in the mirror and see Jazmine rub her womanhood and moan my name. I just had a turn off, now we have a turn on? I look at my pants and see a bugle, I quickly look back to the road. I pull over and go into the back seat, "Damnit Jazmine, why do you make me so horny?" She kisses me on the lips, I just fell in love with my girlfriend's sister. I pull my pants and underwear off, and slam into her. She scream in pain and pleasure, I kiss her soft lips and fuck her harder. I start to grunt her name, she puts her arms around my neck and pull me closer. I take off my shirt and her bra, I pinch one of her nipples.

Her moans make me go faster, "OH FUCK!!! MICHAEL!!! FASTER BABY!!! FASTER!!! UGH!!!"

"Ah shit! Jazmine! You're so tight and wet!" I go faster and faster until I'm over the edge.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum! Cum on me!" I pull out and start jerking off on Jazmine's stomach, after that I went back inside her until she came.

"MICHAEL!!! I'M CUMMING!!!" She came all over my dick, I was so relaxed now that I came. I lay on her for a few minutes, "Will you let me drive you home?"

"Yes, now that you made me cum." I put on my pants and underwear and drive to Jazzy's house. I drop her off then drive home.

(Katie's house: living room)

I walk in the door and get a good slap to the face by Katie, "Ow! What the hell was that for?!"

"You fucking cheater!"

"What?"

"My sister texted your phone and said, 'Thanks for the ride and the fuck, love you💖💖' WHAT THE FUCK!?!!"

"We were just talking, we didn't do anything, I swear!"

"DON'T LIE TO ME MICHAEL!!!! OR WE'RE THROUGH!!!"

"We didn't do anything, please believe me. I don't want you to leave me."

"THEN WHY DID SHE SEND A NUDE PIC OF HER?!?!"

"What?" She shows me a pic of Jazmine nude, I blush and grab the phone.

"Why did you grab my phone?" I ask her.

"Because it was vibrating and vibrating, until I checked it!"

"That didn't give you the right to grab my phone!" I was going to continue but she slapped me again, "If you slap me one more time, I will...." I get cut off by her slapping me again. I push her on the couch and start ripping off her clothes, I was gonna to hurt her so bad that she'll scream my name over and over. She tried to push me away but I was too strong for her, I slap her and I stop what I'm doing to her. *Did I just slap my girlfriend? No, no, no, I shouldn't have done that.* I watch her put her hand on the red cheek and cover her upper body parts, she looks at me and I make a sorry face.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Katie! I really didn't mean to hit you!" I say. She crawls away from me and gets up to run to the room, I follow her but she closes the door.

I knock on the door, "Katie, I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean...."

She cuts me off, "You don't mean to do anything, just leave me alone."