12

Katie's POV

I walk to my car and hold my stomach, it starts hurting. I fall on my knees and cry, I think I lost the baby. Michael comes running to me and helps me up, "Look," he looks at my face with tears falling down, "Wait, why are you crying?" He asks.

"My stomach hurts bad, I don't know what happened. I think it was a m-miscarriage." I say, crying some more.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!! I-I-I'm sorry!" He has tears in his eyes. He tries to hug me, I push him away.

"YOU DID THIS!!!! YOU MADE ME LOSE THE BABY!!! I HATE YOU!!!! I WISH YOU CAN DIE!!!" I walk to my car and drive away. I go on to the highway and then pull over, my car is all most empty.

"Fuck this car!!" I look around the car and found a bottle of drugs, full. I can't take it anymore, I take one at a time and sallow.

*I want to die!! What ever I do, it get worse!!*

After taking all of them, I start to feel light headed. I here a car pull up behind my car, I look and see Michael. My heart starts to slow down, I start breathing heavy. I hold my neck asking it to open up, Michael opens the car door and see I'm dying.

"KATIE!!!" He yells and runs to the other side and puts me on the floor, "Don't die on me, Katie." He says, doing CPR. My eyes start to close and my heart stops, I lose my head and run out of breath.

(Michael's POV)

I do CPR and she won't wake up, I get teary eyes and I scream her name.

"KATIE!!! PLEASE!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!" I shake her lifeless body, I get my phone out and call Jazmine.

"Hello?" She says.

"Katie's dead." I say, in my crying.

"What? What do you mean she's dead?"

"SHE'S DEAD, MEANING NOT COMING BACK!!!! SHE KILLED HERSELF!!!"

"Oh my god!! I'm so sorry!!"

"She's gone, the baby's gone."

"I'm so sorry."

I get up and walk around, "Yeah, you better be sorry." I blink and turn to Katie's body? It wasn't there, I blink again and rub my eyes. She isn't here.

*This is bad.*

(Sorry so short, but it good right?)