9

(Katie's POV)
(A few months later)

"Please Katie, forgive me for all the past." Michael begs, I cross my arms and don't make eye contact.

"Katie please."

"Ok, I forgive you but I have to ask you a question."

"Yeah sure."

"Did you cheat on me with my sister?"

He shakes his head, "No, no, no, no, no, I have never cheated in my whole life."

I look at him 😕, "Ok then." I walk upstairs and lock my bedroom door, there was a knock on the door.

"Can I come in? I wanna talk with you." I roll my eyes and open the door.

"Look Katie, I'm sorry. I know you forgave me but please don't ignore me all the time."

"Ok, I will ignore you."

"Right now?"

"No tomorrow."

"Oh ok."

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Well can I come in first?"

"Sure." I move out of the way to let Michael in, I close the door and sit on the bed with Mike.

"Soo....." I say.

"Soo....." Michael says.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask him.

"To be honest, I really don't know." He says in a laugh.

"Then I'll ask you questions and you have to be completely honest."

"Ok."

"How is life doing you?"

"Since we spilt up, life is shitty for me. How bout you?"

"Life is just a sweetheart."

"Lucky you. 😑"

"How old am I?"

"Well I know you're in your 20s, so you must be 29?"

I nod, "Yeah, that is my age right now."

"Ok same question."

"Well I know you're in your 30s, so you must be 30-31?"

"Wow, you know my age very well."

"I know my math and I know when you were born."

"Oh really?"

"Hell yeah! I know you."

"Ok, tell me when I was born."

"1958."

His mouth was to the floor, "You do know me."

"C'mon, I've known you for the past 4-5 years."

"Yeah."

"Ok, question. What color underwear am I wearing right now?"

He just looks at me crazy, "Do I have to answer?"

"Yes, its a game."

"Ok, let me think."

"Ok." I bite lip and watch him think what color underwear I have on.

"Black." I have a shocked look on my face, I don't even know if he guessed it right.

"Did I get it right?"

"I don't know the color, do you wanna see if you're right?" He nods slowly. I get up and take off my pants, he got it right it was black.

"I guessed on that." I left my pants off to tease him, "Ok, another question. Is my bra the same color?" Now I know the color, its black.

"Yes?"

"Wanna make sure if you're right?" He nods and gets up in front of me.

"Here let me take that off for you." Michael says, smirking. He takes off my shirt and my bra is black, "I was correct." He licks his lips and I just wanted him. I blush awkwardly and Michael smirks, he kisses my lips and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Michael I have missed you." I say, stopping the kiss.

"I've missed you too, Katie." He says. He starts to kiss my neck, trying to look for my sweet spot.

He finally found it and I moan, "Oh how I've miss your moans." I push him on the bed and crawl on top of him, he sits up and I kiss his neck searching for his sweet spot. I finally found it and he starts to whimper, he takes off my bra and pushes me on the bed.

"What color is my boxers right now?"

"White?"

"Let's see." He takes off his pants showing off his boxers, I was right, they are white. I bite my lip and he kisses my neck, he kisses downward to my underwear. He slowly takes them off and rubs my womanhood, I moan and clinch his arm. He smirks and stops, he shoves himself into me and I scream in pain and pleasure. He kisses my neck and starts thrusting, I moan loud in his ear. Maybe turning him on 😊.

(Michael's POV)

I thrust into Katie faster making me grunt her name, I love Katie with all of my heart. Jasmine made me do it, it wasn't my fault.

"Oh Michael!! Fuck!!"

"Oh Katie!! Shit!!" I bite my lip and whimper, I suck on one of her nipples and she grabs the covers on the bed.

"MICHAEL!!!! OH FUCK!!!"

I stop and thrust as hard as I can, "Oh fuck!! I'm almost there!!" I moan.

"Me too, Michael!!"

I stop thrusting and go up to her ear, "Ride me?"

"Ok." I pull out and lay on my back, Katie gets on top and starts rocking her hips.

"Ugh! Katie! Faster!" I moan. She starts to bounce and I grab her hips, "Oh my..... Mmmm..... Michael..." She moans. I thrust into her and then the door awkwardly opens, we stop and cover yourselves in the blanket.

Jazmine was in the doorway, "Jazmine?! What the hell are you doing here?!" I ask.

"And how did you get in my house?!" Katie asks.

"I just came by to say something to you and Mikey Bear about something." *Oh shit, is she gonna tell Katie about us having sex? Aww Jazmine, please don't. Please don't do it.* I thought in my mind.

"Tell me what?" Katie starts to get confused.

"Oh Michael didn't tell you?"

I shake my head, "Don't do it Jazmine, don't you dare do it." I say.

"What are you guys talking about?" Katie asks.

"Well I'll explain to you." Jazmine says.

"Don't tell her!" I yell at Jazmine.

"Michael and I had sex together." Jazmine says.

Katie looks at me, "Is that true, Michael?" One tear comes out of my eye onto my cheek, "Michael, is that true?"

I put my head down, "Yes, it is true." She gets her clothes back on and walks out of the room, I quickly put on my pants and run after her.