7

(Katie's POV)

I wake up in a hospital bed. Then Michael and Jazmine walk in, I fake sleep and listen to their conversation.

"Yeah, why would she get that crazy idea of blaming me for her mistakes in life?" I hear Jazmine say.

"Yeah, I don't know. She doesn't like you but I do as a friend, I'll ask her when she wakes up why she's mad at you, Jazzy." Michael says. *He believes her! I can't believe this! Well I knew Michael and I are breaking up but not today.* I thought to myself.

"Well see you later, Jazzy." Michael says.

"Bye Mike." Jazmine says, I hear her walk out of the room. I open my eyes and realize that Jazmine was trying to take Michael from me, I sit up and Michael looks at me.

"Hey baby, you're awake."

"Leave me alone for now."

"What?"

"Leave me alone for now."

"Damn it Katie, why are you so pissed off now?"

"I'm pissed off because I heard your conversation with Jazmine."

"We were just talking about you blaming everything on her for the problems that you had."

"You don't know the rest of my history. She forced me."

"She forced you to do what?"

"She forced me to finger her, lick her, do the rest of the nasty." He covers his mouth, "Did you... I mean did both of you...?"

"Yes, but she told me to do it or I'll get something bad."

"Like?"

I start crying, "SHE WOULD HIT ME SO HARD AND I WOULD CRY, I THOUGHT SHE CARED ABOUT ME!!!" Michael comes closer and tries to hug me, but I pushed him away.

"Ok, do you want to talk about it?"

"Yes, if you want to know my history." I wipe my tears and explain to Michael, "When I was 12, my father killed my mother and took me to a hotel. That's when I saw you for the first time, but my dad said he was going to teach me lessons because I wasn't going to school anymore. He would hit me and hurt me, I started to get weak. He would raped me every time I said a curse word, my sister was maybe 20 when she got me. I was 18 and she brought me to her house, I was scared. She let me sleep then the next morning, I heard moaning right next to my room. I go look to the other room, I peek a little in her door and see her fingering herself. I didn't do anything but she saw me and told me to come in, she taught me how to do all of that. It was horrible, I had to live with that for 5 years!"

"Oh my god! She did that to you? Wait, do you like women?"

"I'm sorry but I do, she made me lesbian but I'm still straight."

"You're bisexual?"

"Yes."

"I'm fine with you being bisexual."

"Ok." I smile.

(Jazmine's POV)

I drive home and feel wet. I need to continue what me and my girlfriend was doing, I walk into my bedroom and see her fingering herself.

"You wanna continue what we were doing?" She nods, her name is Michelle. I take off my clothes and crawl on the bed, I lay next to her and touch my womanhood. Michelle gets on top of me and rubs my womanhood, I rubs hers too. She kisses me and I kiss back, I put a finger in hers but she stops on mine.

"Why did you stop?"

"I have to go somewhere, I will think of you. Love you baby." She gives me a kiss and leaves. I lay there naked, until I think of Katie's boyfriend, Michael. Ooh he so fine, I touch my womanhood and moan. "Oooh Michael, baby go faster." My hand goes faster and I grip my hair.

"Oh fuck! Michael, baby please put your cock in my pussy!" I grab a dildo and put it inside of me, I push it in and out making me thrust upward and making me pant.

"Ah shit! Michael go faster!" I go faster and scream his name over and over.

"MICHAEL!!! MICHAEL!!! OH FUCK!!!" I go faster until I came. I lick my juices from the dildo, I can't wait to fuck Mike. First let's get rid of Katie.

(Michael's POV)

I carry Katie to the couch at her house and go to the kitchen and get a glass of water for Katie, I walk back to the couch and see no one there. I look around and Katie pops up behind me, I jump a little.

"You scared me." I say. She giggles and hugs my back, "I feel like a kid again."

"Really?" I walk to the counter and set the glass down, I turn around and don't see Katie there. I look around and see her on the couch, fake asleep. I tickle her neck and she moves around, trying not to laugh but failed. She laughed loud, she tried to stop me and tickled me back. I scream in laughter then the door knocks and we stop, I get up and open the door. I see Jazmine out of breath and only in her bra and undies, Katie sees Jazzy and sits her on the couch.

"Michael grab a blanket." Katie commands me. I obey and find a blanket in the closet, when I came back they were kissing.

"Guys really? On the couch?" I put the blanket on both of them and went upstairs into Katie's bedroom, I try to go to sleep but I hear both of them moaning. They were having sex on the couch, look down at my pants and see the bugle through my pants. My hand goes down my chest into my pants, I touch myself and I whimper. I move my hand up and down, when I think of Katie I go faster. I took off my pants and underwear and went under the covers. I heard a knock on the bedroom door, I sit up and yell, "Come in!"

The door opens and I see Jazmine.