10-11

Katie's POV

"BABY!!! PLEASE!!! I DIDN'T MEAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!!!" Michael yells as I walk away from him.

"Why? Why did you do that to me, Michael?"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do it!"

"You didn't mean to do it?"

"She did it, I just..."

I cut him off, "Cheated? Right now Michael, I'm finished with this cheating bullshit. My sister always gets what she wants and I get nothing, she now has my boyfriend. Michael, why did you lie?"

"I didn't want to lost you," I look at him, tilting my head. "As a friend or girlfriend, I don't want to lose you. I love you, Katie. I didn't mean to do it, Jazmine caught me red handed but I told her to stop. She wouldn't stop," he gets cut off by my sister.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU TOLD ME IN THE CAR!!!!" I look at him with tears in his eyes, he didn't want me to go but I can't trust him anymore.

"I don't believe you anymore, Michael. I don't trust you either."

Jazmine comes downstairs, "Look Kay, its just love. I'm 31, he's 31 so we make a good couple." Jazmine says.

"I DON'T LOVE YOU, I HATE YOU!!!! YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE WITH KATIE!!!!" Michael yells at Jazmine then runs up to my bedroom.

"Well, that went off." Jazmine says to me.

"Why are you doing that to poor Michael?"

"Lucky you, you got Dad's dick. I wanted it but you got it and you got the hottest man as your boyfriend, I got to have a taste of that." She licks her lips. I punch her in the stomach and walk up to my room with Michael in there, I lock the door. I look around and see no one but heard whimpering in the bathroom, I go into the bathroom and see Michael's arms covered in blood.

"MICHAEL!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" I run to him and try to help him, he tries to push me away.

"Let me die, Katie. I don't deserve to live. I don't deserve anything, just let me die."

"NO!!! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" I cry hard, he kisses my lips but then falls back.

"No, no, no. Michael. Michael!" I shake him.

"MICHAEL!!!! PLEASE DON'T DIE ON ME!!!!" I put my ear on his chest, I hear his heart beating fast then slowing down until I can't hear it anymore. I unlock the bedroom door and call Jazmine, "What bitch?"

"HELP ME PLEASE!!!!"

"What happened?" I show her to the bathroom, "OH MY GAWD!!! CALL 911!!!" I grab my phone and call 911, "911, what is your emergency?"

"My boyfriend is dying, he-he-he...." I start to hyperventilate, "Miss, calm down. Take a deep breath." I take a deep breath.

"What's happening now?"

"My sister is trying to clean him and the blood up."

"Where is the victim located?"

"In my bathroom, upstairs."

"What number are you calling from?"

"***-***-****."

"The ambulance are on there way."

"Ok." I hang up and try to help Michael. I hear a knock on the front door and I run downstairs, I open the door and firemen walk in. I show them upstairs and the bathroom, I grab Jazmine and the firemen do their work. Then the ambulance came and the firemen moved back, they took him to the hospital.