4

(Michael's POV)

I clean the bathroom out and still hear Katie moan. *I just want to love her.... No! Mike, get ahold of yourself! She not doing anything, right?* I peak out the bathroom door and see Katie dildo-ing herself, I close the door and look down and see my bulge through my pants. I look around and lock the door, I have to take care of this alone. I check around again, no ones watching. I unbutton my pants and pulled them down an inch, I grab my bulge through my underwear and moan quietly. I just visualize Katie getting my dick ready to suck on, I slowly pull down my underwear and tease myself. I see Katie grab my dick and put it in her mouth, I moan a little too loud so I covered my mouth. In the other room, I hear my name getting called out in pleasure. I don't do anything, I just go faster on my dick.

"Oh Katie." I manage to say in pleasure, I hear my name getting repeated over and over.

(Katie's POV)

I put the dildo in my womanhood faster and moan Michael's name, I take it out and go to the ground.

I start to ride on it, "Oooh, Michael!!" I manage to scream in pure pleasure. I start to hear soft moans coming from the bathroom, I knock on the door.

"Mike, I'm going downstairs ok?" I say, faking it.

"Ok." I open the door and close it then went to the door again.

"Oh my god!! Fuck!! Katie!! Mmmmm!!" I hear from the door. I see a key hole on the door under the knob, I look in the key hole and rub myself because of what I was seeing. Oh my... He's so hot. He goes faster and I rub faster, I cover my mouth to keep me from moaning loud. I grab the dildo and started to ride on it again, "Oh fuck!! I'm gonna c-c--" Michael was interrupted by him cumming hard, I grasp because I was cumming too. I whimper loud causing Michael to hear me, "K-K-Katie?" I stop and fix everything up, he comes out the door and looks tried.

"Mike? You okay? You look tried and sweaty." I say in a laugh.

"You saw me, didn't you?" He asks nervous.

"I really didn't mean to, I-I just heard you moaning so I came to check on you. I'm so so sor---" I get cut off by Michael kissing me.

"No need to apologized, I saw you too."

I blush and he starts to kiss my neck, "Oh Michael... I really need you right now." I say, grabbing him and putting him on the bed.

"Will you stop your addiction, if I give it to you?" I nod my head 'yes' and take out my pinkie, we made a pinkie promise and I shall not break it. I take off his shirt and mine, I was on top of Michael's hard dick. I pull him up because he was laying down and kiss his soft lips, I start to grind on Michael and he moan and groans in the kiss which turns me on.

"What are you doing to me, girl?" Michael manage to say in his moaning.

"I'm just pleasuring you, my king." I say with a smirk.

"I should be pleasuring you, my queen." He pushes me on the bed and takes off my booty shorts with my underwear, I see him lick his lips.

"You look so beautiful, Katie." He says, coming up to you and kissing your lips. His hand roams around my body causing me to have shivers, he starts to kiss my body and my neck.

"Mmmmm.... Michael..." I get up and bite my lip, Mike has a confused look on his face. I jump on him making us both fall on the floor, "Let me please, MJ." I kiss his neck, he moans and I beg more.

"Please Michael." He nods, I pull down his pants and his boxers. I take him in my hands and go up and down, making him moan my name.

"Oh Katie... mmmm." I love how he moans it turns me on so bad, I take him in my mouth, he moans loud and grabs his hair.

"Oh fuck! Shit! Faster please baby." I obey and start to bob my head on his dick, he grabs the floor and my head. He thrusting upward to get so much pleasure, I got pleasure by almost choking on his dick.

"Ah fuck!!" He came in my mouth and I sallowed all of it. He tasted so good, I bite my lip and go to kiss his lips. He picked me up, he put me on the bed and his tip on my entrance.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yes."

"This might hurt." He thrusts himself into my poor womanhood, I scream in pain and pleasure and grab the sheets. He tries to calm me down by kissing my neck, it works and he grabs my hands. He starts thrusting into me and I moan, "Ugh! Michael! Faster!" He obeys and goes faster, making me scream his name.

"OH FUCK!!! MICHAEL!!!"

"Ahh shit! Katie!! You're so t-tight!!"

I come up to his ear and whisper, "Can I ride you?" I pull away and see Michael bite his lip, he pulled out and laid on the bed. I get on top of him and put himself in me, I whimper and he moans. Once I was finished, I start to rock my hips back and forth.

"Ooh Katie... faster baby." I start to bounce on him making me and him moan our names, he grabs my hips and thrusts into me causing me to whimper loud. I bite my lip and go faster on his dick, his hands start to get a strong grip and my hips started to hurt.

"Ahh!! Michael!! I'm gonna c-cum!!" I scream.

"Me too!!" He screams back. Michael sits up, still holding my hips, now making eye contact with me. I put my arms around his neck, he gives me a long kiss and goes faster. We both pull our heads back and scream each others names, I start to pant including Michael was too. I put my head on his shoulder and smile, *I love him so much.*