6

Michael's POV

My heart just breaks when Katie said that but I didn't let go of her, "No, Katie."

She looks at me, "I'm sorry." She cuts my hand causing me to let go of her, she runs to the bathroom and locks the door.

I knock on the door with my other hand, "Katie, open the door! Please!" I beg but she doesn't open the door, I hear her crying and whimpering.

"Please Katie, open the door." I start to cry and the door unlocks, I see Katie with her arms all bloody.

"I'm sorry."

She falls on me and hugs me, "Its ok, let's just get cleaned up." We go up to the bathroom in her room and take a bath together, I sit in the bath with Katie. I love her with all of my heart, I would never want to break that we love each other. I clean every part of her body including her womanhood, she moves around every time my hand goes to clean. This time my hand goes down her stomach to her womanhood, I just wanted to calm her down.

My hand rubs her womanhood, she whimpers a little. I kiss her neck and give her love bites, her hand comes from the water to my head. I smirk, I can tell she's enjoying this. Her head turns to me and I kiss her lips, my hand goes a little faster and she moans in the long kiss. I put one finger in and out of her, she pulls away and leaves her mouth open but nothing came out. I smirk and go faster, she bites her lip and lets a whimper out. I kiss her lips again and she moans in the kiss.

(Katie's POV)

I pull away and lay my head on Michael's shoulder, I open my mouth but no sound came. I was in so much pleasure, Michael adds another finger and goes faster, I anch my back. So much pleasure, I owe Michael a blowjob. I start to thrust into his fingers and moan loud, "Oh fuck! Michael.... Mmmmm... this feels so good." Then both of us hear a knock on the front door, "We'll continue this later?" Michael asks. I nod, I get out of the bathtub and put on a towel. I walk out the bathroom and go downstairs to the front door, I open it and see my sister, Jazmine.

"Hey sis." Jazmine says. She looks at my arms stitched up, "What happened to your arms?!" She picked up my arm and looked at it, I just have this shocked look on my face. *My sister visits me, wow that's new.*

"Hello?" I hear a other voice say. I turn around and see Michael with a shirt and pants on, "Hi." My sister says. I just blush, "Kay, who is this?" My sister asks.

"My boyfriend." I said nervous.

"Finally, you got someone in life." She says.

"I'm gonna go get changed, I'll be right back." I say, walking upstairs. I walk into the room and hear laughing downstairs, I just cry in the corner. I can't believe it, she's back. Jazmine is horrible, she never helps me, she'll hit me, she'll take all my friends away from me, she'll tell rumors about me. She's worst than Dad. I quickly get dressed in PJs and go into bed, I don't want to go downstairs. I start to go to sleep.

(Michael's POV)

Jazmine is a really nice girl, she knows everything about Katie. But this question keeps popping up, *Why didn't she help her with her addiction?*

"Hey Jazmine?"

"Yes, Michael?"

"Just asking, why didn't help Katie with her addiction?"

She sighs, "Because she hated me for what I did in the past." Jazmine explains.

"What did you do to her in the past?" I say, a little nervous.

"I don't remember, I think it was telling Dad that she had a boyfriend."

"Oh." We suddenly heard screaming, I knew like that Katie was having a nightmare. I run upstairs into the room and see Katie tossing and turning. Yep, she was having a nightmare. I shake her and try to wake her up, Jazmine is just watching me try to wake Katie up. I shake her again and she finally wakes up, "You okay?" I ask Katie in a worried voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Katie pants.

"Do you guys want me to leave?" Jazmine asks. Before I can answer, Katie answered.

"Yes, please leave."

"Ok." Jazmine says with a smirk.

"Nice to meet you Mike, thanks for the talk. Bye Kay."

"Its Katie and bye." *Katie, what's your problem? She was saying bye.* I look at Katie and close the bedroom door.

"Katie, what was that for?" I ask her.

"What was what for?"

"Why did you give her attitude? She was just saying goodbye."

"Did you ask her why I hate her?"

"Yeah and she said something about you having a boyfriend and telling you father." Her mouth was to the floor, she crossed her arms and put one finger on her lips. She look around, I can tell she was pissed off. She walks out of the room into the kitchen and I follow her, she grabs a knife and cuts herself.

I run towards her, "Katie! What the hell are you doing!?"

"I'm killing myself, she's gonna to take you away! FROM ME!!! ITS BREAKING MY HEART TO SEE HER TO DO THIS TO ME!!! AND SHE'S LIES ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!! I WANT HER TO STOP!!! I want her to...."

She falls in my arms, I try to clean up her arm from all the blood. *I can't believe this! I can't watch Katie die like this! She's been tortured all her life, well, I think.* I can't think straight, I need to get her to the hospital. I run upstairs and grab a shirt and my jacket, I wrap the shirt around her arm. I carry her bridle style and drive to the hospital, I need to ask Jazmine some questions. I found a phone number in my car, which I'm driving in, and call it. The person picked up, "Hello?" It sounded like a woman's voice, "Hello, can I speak to Jazmine?"

"This is she."

"Come to the hospital, we need to talk."