Chapter 1

Harry- I heard my name being called making me look up seeing Dumbledore with a paper within his hand which shouldn't be possible at all because the tournament contestants where already. I stand staring at him in the eyes "I Hadrian James Potter, didn't put my own name within the Goblet of fire or get help by anyone at all or give people the idea I want to be in the tournament other wise, so they decided to do it for me, so mote it be!" I say as a blast surrounds the room proving my innocents towards anyone thinking otherwise about me putting my name in the Goblet or had someone to help me. I walk into the room the other contestants were seeing them all staring at me "what didn't want anyone thinking I did it, did I and had to prove everyone wrong"

Cedric- I smile "that was a good move Harry"

Harry- "Potter, also I hope they find out who truly put my name in the tournament maybe they can take my place"

Crouch- "Unfortunately you have to be in the tournament to the very end after all people put other people's name in the tournament all the time and seeing as your name did come out, by magic you are unfortunately permanently in the tournament to the very end of it, or you will lose your magic"

Harry- I sigh "I rather not go back to the muggle world thank you very much, so I guess I am sticking to doing the tournament then"

Crouch- "I am truly sorry Mr Potter, we will find out who did this especially with you being under the correct age that we wanted the contestants to be"

Harry- I shrug "it's not like it's your fault that my name was put into the Goblet, it was someone else, so you don't have to be sorry about anything, it's just a me thinking, unfortunately fate and the others hate me" I say watching the others knowing that we are being watched and I know who it is

Dumbledore- "that was a foolish thing to pull Harry" I say once the other leave

Harry- "what because it was out of your control, well tuff luck Headmaster but I rather not be called a liar or proven guilty for something that I didn't do, so of course I am going to pull something like that, and it wasn't foolish if I proved my own innocent by doing a vow, which if I lied I wouldn't have my magic anymore"

Dumbledore- I shake my head "I am disappointed in you Harry, so will your parents"

Harry- "Potter, also I think they won't be disappointed, they would think I did they right thing and would be proud of me, now no speaking of the dead in a bad manner after all you might think you knew them but truly you didn't, you were just there headmaster and used you, so they could save me and themselves" I say before turning and leaving the room

Dumbledore- "I have to get that boy back under my control, I can't let my plans fail, they need to turn out as planned like they did with Severus, Tom and Gellert" I mumble to myself

----

C.W.