Chapter 17

Harry- I hum as I watch the scenery go by the window. I smile as I hear Draco and the others talking about school and what might happen this year because there's always something going on.

It wasn't long until the train stops and we get off once in our school clothes. We all head in a carriage together. I cannot wait for this year, I get to see him again, who I hope will join me and Tom in our love triangle fully.

Once in the castle and through those large great hall doors, I notice a pink toad sitting at the table knowing full well that she is probably the new Defence against the dark arts teacher seeing as there is a curse of the options since Tom was within Quirrell.

I go over to our table sitting down between Blaise and my brother seeing the sad eye he makes towards the Gryffindor table knowing full well that the Twins too there exams a year early because of the money I gave them to open up a prank shop which was there dream, hopefully them and Draco will finally get together because the look he is making is making me own heart hurt.

Everything goes as normal until that pink toad stands up turns out because since Dumbledore got locked up that the Ministry is keeping a close eye on the school and that she is hear since she is the Ministers Senior Undersecretary so basically Fudge's bitch.

Once the feast finish we head to our common where the firsties get the talk about the rules before they head to bed, luckily we already had gone to be seeing I am tired and had enough excitement for one day

----

Umbridge- "yes Miss...."

Hermione- "Dumbledore, is this all we are doing for the lesson are we actually going to do any spells this lesson or is it for next lesson"

Umbridge- "and why would you need to do any spell work, do you work for the Ministry as a Auror or any other jobs that need spell work?"

Hermione- "well no..." I was cut off by my brother

Ron- "but we need to protect ourselves"

Umbridge- "from who because this is a school and it is very much protected by wards"

Ron- "well the dark lord is back"

Umbridge- "and where is the proof"

Ron- "isn't the dark lord back Harry?"

Harry- "why are you speaking to me and saying me name?"

Ron- "well because you were at the maze and there when Diggory died, wasn't he killed by the rat and you got away from Voldemort"

Harry- "I don't know where you got that rumour from but no, no one was there, Cedric cracked his head open on one of the gravestones at the graveyard when we landed, didn't you see the blood coming from his head, because when we can back outside of the maze you were there too"

Ron- "but you shouted about Voldemort being back and Peter killing Cedric"

Seamus- "Ermm no he didn't wrong, the dark lord wasn't mention at all, all he did was cry over Cedric's body saying how he died hitting his head when they landed in the Graveyard"

Ron- "so you are calling me a liar"

Neville- "yeah he pretty much is saying that because I agree with what Seamus said because that's what was said and what happened that day"

Umbridge- I huff in annoyance at no being able to get Potter in trouble "Miss and Mr Dumbledore, Finnigan, Longbottom and Potter, you all will be separately having detention with me throughout this week and next week, when and where you will be will be given to you by letter, now let's get on with the lesson we don't have all day"

----

C.W.