Chapter 13

Harry- I smirk as I rush through the maze to only land on the floor but I got help unfortunately from Cedric. When we both turn around the trophy is already there. We both nod to each other as we both rush forward both grabbing the trophy today to only then land not outside the grave but inside a graveyard. I saw someone coming making me pull out my wand doing a binding spell on them. I get up noticing it is Pettigrew that I binded with magical rope around him, keeping him place.

Cedric- "good job Harry, knew you could protect up"

Harry- "shut up man whore" I say before pointing my wand at him lazy as I look around and send a Crucio at him as I hear him land on the floor hard as he starts withering on the floor shouting in pain.

I keep the Curse on him as I walk over to the cauldron seeing a baby verison of Voldemort in it. I look to the book reading it "oh you were seriously going to do something wrong because you see right here, it says blood of a enemy, by your thoughts you were going to tie me up to the statue over there to get the blood unwilling but you didn't know if you did that instead of me being willingly, then let's just say your lord would turn into a monster in a lot of pain, don't want that do we, no we don't" I turn to look at the scared rat on ten ground. I go over to him magicing up a knife out of no where. I wink at him "this isn't going to hurt" I then cut off his hand as he screams in horrible, more pain then what Cedric was going through. I walk back over after grabbing some of the bones from Riddle's father. I come back over putting them in before getting a new knife not wanting to get any diseases from the rat. I slit palm watching my blood, I flick my wrist as my palm heals on it's as I get read of everything that doesn't need to be there anymore. I mutter the rituals before putting my magic fully onto it, seeing it starting to smoke making me stand back as he become his normal handsome feel, around thirty year old verison of his younger self but with abs and everything including his gorgeous brown hair going well with his beautiful dark blue eyes.

I magic a black robe with one of the expensive materials just perfect for him. I up it on him as I lean up when behind him whispering "it's got to have you back, before I was a foolish child trying to fit in but what they didn't know what was under the mask a broken hurt boy who is fare more powerful then there light lord or should I say true dark lord seeing as your the grey lord in the true Prophecy instead of that fake Prophecy" I say now standing in front of him with a smirk

Tom- "you have done well light lord"

Harry- "can't say I am light even though they there is no evil in my actions in the future but now, anyway if you think about it after it's what the person does not what the magic is, dark magic is accepted by lady magic her self or it wouldn't exist at all but then again there has to be balance within the world dark, light and grey magic helps that balance"

Tom- "what shall we do with the boy?" I say nodding towards the unconscious boy on the ground that came with him

Harry- "well if people believe he is dead then no one will come looking for him, he will end up in your dungeons" I point my body at him as I make a second body which has everything about him, scars, birthmark, the lot.

Tom- "impressive"

Harry- "now I better go before your little followers come"

Tom- "see you soon Harry"

Harry- "see you much more sooner than you think Tom" I say with a smirk as I walk over to the fake Cedric. As I grab the trophy and we where gone (he acts like he did in the film but without Dumbledore of course and doesn't mention the dark lord at all)

----

C.W.

A Broken Mirror Of Ourselves - HPOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara