Chapter 20

Tom- "what else do you want?"

Harry- I look right into what I wants eyes "him"

Severus- I spit out my drink looking over at the making me blush "what me!?"

Tom- I watch the others smile getting up and leaving including Lucius giving both me and Severus threats on us ever hurting him he would cut off our balls and make us eat them, including we would never see the day of light again.

I smirk at him "why of course you because you see a while ago when Harry was fifteen luckily now sixteen, I promised I would never touch him under his consent which he is giving now of course or he wouldn't be sitting in my lap but another thing that was promised that day when Harry here told me he loved someone else as well as me, so I promised him that you will also end you ours"

Severus- I blink "you really want me?"

Tom- I lean forward whispering in Harry's ear "I think we should show a certain someone that he is wanted"

Harry- I smirk looking to Tom "Agreed" we got up and before Severus knew what was going on we dragged up stairs, trhough our bedroom door and pushing him onto the bed. I crawl up him after I magic my clothes away and leaning down my head next to his ears, whispering "do you consent?"

Severus- I say loud enough for the both of them "yes I consent"

Harry- I lean back "good" I say before sliding down him with already prepared before hand knowing I would have sex with Tom for the first time tonight but both men I love well let's just say that's an extra bonus. I moan especially when Tom squeezes my butt making me leaning forward and giving a little wiggle meaning the two men moan, on with pleasure and the others from sight/display "I have a greedy hole master"

Severus- "well that greedy hole should be filled up, don't you agree Tom"

Tom- "yes I certainly agree" I say grabbing the lube

Harry- I look down into his eyes "please daddy"

Severus- I moan at being called that as I lift my lift up and start fucking into him making him a moaning mess above me

Harry- I love the way he stretches around me while Tom is stretching me even more loving both the pain and pleasure through it to only be sent over the edge when my arse starts to string as Tom slaps my arse hard a few times. I lean down on Severus chest panting

Severus- I smirk looking over Tom shoulder seeing him smirking back at me 'oh wow when did my life become so perfect having these two beautiful and handsome people in it who both chose me even though this whole time I wanted them but was afraid of rejection but I was so wrong' I feel Tom slide his fingers out of Harry with me still hard within side of him

Tom- "do you think you can take anymore or relax for the rest of the night"

Harry- I sit up after calming down "no I could do more, need more please!"

Tom- "alright kitten" I say pushing myself inside of him, it doesn't take long before we are sending over the edge again with his tightness making us cum inside of him

----

C.W.

A Broken Mirror Of Ourselves - HPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें