Chapter 16

Harry- I hear a knock on the front door, I get up from where I am sitting in the living room with a book seeing as I can't sleep unlike my brother and parents because I am on edge because I feel like something is going to happen but don't know what or if it's good or bad.

I slowly walk over to the door opening it a little so who ever it is won't notice. I open it up with a smile "Tom, told you it will be sooner than you thought"

Tom- I move forward kneeling down on my left leg as I put my hand on his cheek "you were right with that one, Kitten"

Narcissia- I wrap my dressing gown around me as we had gone downstairs as the alarm of the front door being opened. We all rush down to see a man putting his hand on our son's cheek. I point my wand at him "I would watch where you are putting you hand on my son"

Tom- I stand looking at them "no worries, I don't mean to harm him after all he is he equal"

Narcissia- I gasp putting my arm down (the one with the wand in) "oh my, I am so sorry my lord"

Tom- I shake my head as I put my hand out a bit "no need with this lordness, I am fully sane and back to my normal self with Harry's help here back at the graveyard when the trophy got him to me and saved my life from pain and becoming a monster by doing the ritual while the rat would of messed it all up"

Lucius- "it's good to have to back Tom" I say pulling my friend into a hug

Tom- I smile pulling back "it's good to be back"

----

Harry- I wonder around when I hear movement in one of the rooms. I walk over peaking through seeing Tom walking around the room heading towards a new desk which is now in the room.

Tom- I notice something out of the corner of my eyes making me look over seeing Harry. I put my papers down walking over "hello Kitten, how can I help you?"

Harry- "why do you call me kitten where as with everyone else you call them by there name or last name?"

Tom- I lean down "because I like you kitten and wish for you to become mine" I say taking his hands in mine

Harry- I blush stepping back "I like you too but I also like another as well"

Tom- "maybe they can join us, who are they?" I say leaning forward when seeing him about to tell me

Harry- I lean down whispering in his ear

Tom- I lean back with a smirk "well this will be interesting, as for now though I wish to give you a present" I say getting up and going back to my desk pulling one of the draw which I pulled out a little light blue box with a little white ribbon around to secure it. I walk back over handing it over to him "go ahead kitten"

Harry- I open it up seeing a necklace inside of it, which I hand it over to him as I turn allowing him to put it on me as I feel him brush my hair to the side making me flustered as I feel his breath on my neck, that close as he concentrates on the necklace. I turn around with the little snake with emerald green gems for eyes.

Tom- "it's a promise necklace, much like a promise ring that lovers give to each other, it's so that in the future when you are old enough atleast sixteen or above, I promise to not only propose to you but make you mine in many ways" I say loving the blush that increases on his cheeks

----

C.W.