Chapter 18

Severus- I am doing my night patrol when I hear sniffing making me head towards it because even though someone is out at night there must be a good reason probably the reason why they are crying. I turn a corner seeing Potter sitting there on the floor head on his knees with his arms around his head, hiding his face. I head over look down at him "what has upset you Mr Potter?" I ask wondering who is going to get in trouble this time for hurting the already past hurt boy

Harry- I jump not noticing anyone there making me look up at him

Severus- that's when I notice the horrible cuts on his hands saying 'I must not tell lies' making rage course through my body "how did this to you?"

Harry- "Professor Umbridge"

Severus- I growl "that bitch" I then look back down at him seeing both fear as well as happiness at the same time which is surprising because normally those two emotions don't work well together and not show on people unless they are faking which with me I can tell. I put my hand out, helping him up but I get distracted by his hand. I shake my head knowing I shouldn't be thinking those thoughts towards the boy. I lead him to my office sitting him down and taking a picture of it and sending a copy to the school board as well as the Ministry "I can't heal it at all, but I can numb it for now because we need proof if anyone comes to the school just incase they think it's a prank or something, you never know with some people how they will go fare for a prank"

Harry- "I understand sir" I say as I watch him but some numbing creams on my hands for now

----

Harry- as if it was destanted to be both the school board members including father with some Ministry officials including Madam Bones and Minister Fudge

Minister- "we where given information there is a Blood quill within this school"

Umbridge- I stand up putting a smile in my face knowing full well someone told the Ministry and School board but who with the help of one of the staff members which I need to find out, so I can get my hands on them and make them think before telling again because they could ruin everything for me, Dumbledore and majority of the order "Cornelius, it's so good to see you here and for blood quills it's probably a prank, right headmistress?"

McGonagall- "no it isn't a prank, a few students have come to me with wounds make out of words on there hands"

Minister- "where you the one who sent this photo?"

McGonagall- I shake my head "no I wasn't"

Severus- I stand "I was, I found Mr Potter not very well within one of the corridors when I was patrolling, who had just came out of detention not long ago with Professor Umbridge, alot of people new about the detention that night seeing as she been handing out detention here and there for all her lessons"

Minister- "Mr Potter and those who had detention with Professor Umbridge please stand and come over here, show us your hands"

Harry- I get up same with Neville, the Dumbledore siblings, Seamus, Dean, Ginny, Luna, Pansy and a few others counting up to atleast over fourth students as we go over and show them our Mark's on our hands that were made by Umbridge

Minister- "and these were made by a quill without ink that Umbridge give to you"

Harry- I nod seeing everyone else doing so to

Minister- "arrest Dolores Umbridge for committing an awful crime on poor innocent children"

Umbridge- "come on Cornelius it was what they deserved especially Potter he deserved to be pushed for getting Dumbledore arrested"

Minister- "Dumbledore was arrested because he committed crimes, not Potter" I say watching them put the magic decreaser cuffs on her before we turn leaving with a goodbye as my best Auror drag along a screaming Dolores Umbridge shouting how she is oh so innocent and alot more rubbish

----

C.W.