Chapter 7

Harry- I blink awake nothing full well that I must of fallen asleep but I wonder where I am because I know someone must of not just left me there because I am definitely on a couch, a black leather couch at that. I sit up only to come face with Slytherins in my year making me look around the whole from seeing every Slytherin in Slytherin house within the room with the first years on the floor, Malfoy sit at the end of the couch I am on next to my feet proving how small I am for a fourteen year old, with his friends being on the other couches with Parkinson sitting on the arm next to Malfoy. Behind the couch were a few study table are which I am sure we definitely don't have in out common room which is a brilliant idea including a wall full of books on them. Let's just say theres alot of the (Slytherin's) and there all sitting or standing around the common room.

Draco- I smile "good to finally see you awake Potter"

Harry- I blink "what am I doing here, not that I aren't glad just confused?"

Draco- "well when you cried asleep on me, I brought you here with the help of my friends, knowing full well with the way Weasley is acting towards you and that it wouldn't be good around him with the state you were in"

Harry- "thank you for that"

Pansy- "did you really sleep with the Diggory boy?"

Draco- I glare at her "Pansy!"

Pansy- I shrug "what I am curious?"

Harry- "it's alright and yeah I foolishly did, always end up in situations like this all the time"

Pansy- "what having sex with someone?"

Harry- "no that was the first, but I always find myself in situations where I think I finally find something like love then it gets ripped away from me straight away. For example, was meant to me love by my family and supposedly treated like a prince that everyone excepted me to be treated like, nope find myself in a cupboard under the stairs which I called my room under was given my cousin second room because of my Hogwarts letter's. You know what is funny, when they used to play the whole food game with me, put it right in front of me and as soon as I go to take it, the snatch it away from me and eat it right in front of my eyes. Fucking hate those muggle" I say with a sneer and hate in my eyes as I look into the fire but out of the corner of my eyes I see majority of them shiver making my mind either go to there head of house or Voldemort

Severus- I was there hiding the whole time "is this true Mr Potter?"

Harry- I pull my wand out seeing majority of them move back a little bit making me raise my eyebrow at them but showing no emotions still. I point my wand to myself before doing the spell to project my memories, I only show many everything within my childhood and unfortunately the horrible abuse even that time my uncle came home drunk and took my underwear off before entering but my cut it off before he took his own trouser off of course, because even though I don't seem to care there is unfortunately children around

Draco- "why didn't you tell anyone?"

Harry- "I did a few times in primary, one actually believe me and tried get me away from them, she's now in Prison, muggle verison of Azkaban but much more better than Azkaban they becaus othe do have people behind bars at night but majority of the time they wander around in places they allow of course, not everyone is in there for life plus get meals and for those who were homeless a bed because people in muggle world some go to prison for the sake of it because they can get help. Also murdering a prison for there crimes isn't allow it's again the law, in law they called it the death penalty which is only allow in certain courties around the world or places in said country plus there is no Dementors at all or anything of the sort"

Micheal (first year)- "why isn't that here?"

Harry- "because unfortunately the Ministry doesn't change there rules and actually get a proper prison where they can take care of magical people the proper way that muggle do"

Rebecca- "what else do Muggles do?"

Harry- "lots of thing but sometimes bad things, which I am not surprised why majority of the population of the magical world fear muggles plus when we are among them we have to act like them because if they knew mainly all of them will act under fear for example using there weapons on us or the old ways, like what my family did they are scared of me because of what I am capable of doing, so they tried to get the magic out of me even if it meant kill me which nearly was quite a few times but luckily my magic was there to help me through those hard times"

Severus- "you definitely aren't going back there, I and anyone else in the room with Ministry families will make sure of it"

Harry- "You know I made the wrong choice"

Draco- "wrong choice of what Potter?"

Harry- "of arguing with the hat, by making it put my in Gryffindor instead of my original house, Slytherin"

----

C.W.