Chapter 9

Harry- I snort "you really expect me to be in the same room as him, you know what I demand, I demand a resort after all I am not supposed to be within Gryffindor anyway but I bet you know that already didn't you"

McGonagall- "what are you on about Mr Potter?"

Harry- "oh didn't you know, that you have a snake in lions clothing, I thought he told you like he tells you everything else about but then again he does lie alot, how about my family hey, what they did to me but then again you try to hide all that up didn't you"

Dumbledore- "I don't know what you are on about Mr Potter and you aren't getting a resort Mr Potter"

Alaster- "Actually Albus since he demanded on its within the school rules for him to get a resort"

Dumbledore- "no"

Harry- I stand up walking over putting a shield around me as I see him get you

Dumbledore- "you are making the wrong choice"

Harry- "oh no the wrong choice was putting me with those Abuse and sexually active Muggles but you wanted the Abuse of cours you did because you wanted a perfect obeyant little puppet at your service that you could control, everyone will know soon what you know because I have told others and even proven it to them" I say with my smirk widen as I the door burst open with Aurors and Madam Bones entering in the room "just in time fr my resort"

Alaster- "Slytherin!"

Harry- I put him back on the shelf again turning around with the shield around me still knowing by his thought he would use me as a shield or use Fawkes "don't think about it old man, Fawkes won't be getting you anywhere, there no escaping from this"

Amelia- "you Albus to many name Dumbledore are understand arrest for stealing a infant and putting him with Muggles who not only abused and neglected him but one when drunk raped him. You not only did this but you were stealing from his vaults which you give money to not your self but others including said muggles to hurt him and uses his as a elf house for there own, not only that you were illegally using his seat as well as many other Muggleborns who are connected to old or any lines because they are descendants or related to a squib through blood which we found was a thing recently which you worked out many years ago which helped you to get your dirty hands on it. You also sexually assaulted a few students which has spoken you about you little crime towards them including building an army of little warriors to help with the war. As well as putting Potions in Mr Potters Young Miss Weasley and many others, to make them obey to you, while you also give Miss Weasley an Illegal Love potions to give to Mr Potter here which was out of her control because she wasn't full her self, as well as giving these said potions to Molly Weasley, so she can give them to her own husband who is bonded to her dead brothers and was never in love with her because originally you got her pregnant with your first child, Ronald Weasley or should I say Dumbledore who is dating his sister Hermione Dumbledore which is fine seeing as incest is allowed especially within twins when they have lovers together and as long as it's fully consent between both parties"

Harry- "well wasn't expecting the rest but can't say I am surprised, is any of the others his children"

Amelia- I shake my head "no they are fully Arthur's children, the boys are Arthur's children as well as Molly's twin brothers but Ginny is Arthur still but Molly's making her the brother, half sister"

Harry- "feel sorry for the girl but as long as they accept her there sister either that's alright even though technically she is but after everything she has done because of this old manipulative fool well, let's just say they hopefully forgive her" I say before watching them arrest him and walk out. I look to the door which is now closed "well that was interesting" I say before leaving a shocked Professor McGonagall now probably headmistress now

----

C.W.