Jutsu(Part 1)

Jutsu

Fire:

C Rank:Fire Release Bullet: "Blaze": The user launches a mass of fire at their opponent. When used through autonomous puppets, they can fire it in rapid succession, without hand seals.However, continuous firing can lead them to overheat, and thus disable them until they have cooled down

B Rank:Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning: The user spews a stream of chakra-infused gunpowder from their mouth, which surrounds the region. As the gunpowder is composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud, which can be
used like a smokescreen. After surrounding the enemy with the ash, the user can ignite it with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in a violent explosion, burning the enemy. However, this technique requires keen senses to read the air currents, the insight to read the movements of the enemy, the tactical experience to not also enfold one's allies in the flames, and careful attention for the timing of the ignition.

B Rank:Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet: This technique is a senjutsu altered version of the Fire Release: Flame Bullet. The user fills their mouth cavity with oil, created inside his body with senjutsu chakra. This oil is expelled and at the same time ignited, creating a massive flame, equivalent in power to a multitude of Flame Bullets. The flames can be used as a single projectile or a continuous stream of flames.

B Rank: Fire Release: Blast Wave Wild Dance: The user kneads chakra inside their body and converts it into fire, which is then expelled from the mouth in a large stream. The blaze is drawn into a spiral when the user expands their stomach,which will engulf the opponent in a massive vortex, giving them no option to escape, leaving them to suffer and burn. If needed, Kamui can be used to draw out a whirlwind, aiding the formation of the fiery spiral.

C Rank: Fire Release: Blazing Meteors: The user creates a myriad of small fireballs that are then directed towards the target's destination.

C Rank:Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique: The user spits flames from their mouth that, like a dragon's, quickly travel forward in a straight direction. Upon contact with a target, the affected area is engulfed in flames. Whereas the Great Fireball Technique will burn everything in the vicinity, the Dragon Fire Technique is more narrowly focused at its initial target, likened to a projectile.

B Rank:Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique: This is an advanced version of its parent technique, where the user expels several dragon-headed fireballs from their mouth to cover the frontal, left and right side of the opponent. As the dragon-heads move in an erratic manner, it makes the technique much more difficult to avoid.

D Rank:Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet: A basic Fire Release technique, where the user exhales a flame breath from their mouth.

B Rank:Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet: After kneading chakra, the user breathes fire from their mouth. The flames are manipulated into the shape of a dragon and divided to strike the target from the left, right, and front all at once. Unlike the Great Fireball, which covers a wide area, the Fire Dragon Flame Bullet makes focused strikes, quickly reducing targets to ash upon contact. Alternately, the flames can coil around the target and form into a vortex, effectively keeping them trapped in place unless they can escape through the top.Because of the power of this technique, as well as the amount of skill it takes to control the flames, there are very few ninja who can perform it, the Third Hokage being one such user.

C Rank:Fire Release: Flame Attack: The user imbues their fists with Fire Release. Upon striking the target, they will be consumed by flames.

D Rank:Fire Release: Flame Bullet: This technique is executed by the user gathering oil in their mouth which is created by chakra, spitting it out, and igniting it. This technique simply shoots a flame bullet at the enemy. If the amount of oil that is prepared is kept down, the time it takes to invoke the technique is reduced. This allows the enemy to be stricken unaware, allowing the oil-containing flame bullet to burn them up completely. It is also possible to shoot out a series of flame bullets by partitioning the oil, or a continuous flamethrower. If this technique is fired after covering the enemy with oil using the Toad Oil Bullet, it has the power to wound or kill. This also keeps down the consumption of chakra.