Jutsu(Part 3)

Chakra Jutsu:

E Rank:Body Replacement Technique: The instant before they are to be struck by an attack, the user replaces themselves with a block of wood or something similar. Because the attack does hit something, opponents may briefly believe that they've successfully struck the user. But this is merely an optical illusion and opponents will quickly notice what's happened. If users are fast enough, they can use this brief lapse in the opponent's attentions to stage a counterattack; in the anime, the replacement log itself has been shown used as an attack, being applied with explosive tags.Alternatively, this is a good opportunity for users to escape.

E Rank:Transformation Technique: This technique is most often used to disguise the user as another person, but they can also turn into an animal, plant, or inanimate object; inanimate objects are the most difficult to transform into, and users are shown familiarising themselves with an object's weight and feel before assuming its form. Users will gain the attributes and physical features of whatever they transform into, such as a weapon's sharpness or an animal's fangs. To be able to assume so many different forms makes this technique invaluable for not just combat, but intelligence gathering and diversionary tactics as well.

D Rank:Body Flicker Technique: By using the Body Flicker Technique, a ninja can move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination.A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. Other elements or substances can be used instead to distract the opponent

D Rank:Manipulated Shuriken Technique: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite.

D Rank:Shadow Shuriken Technique: The user places two shuriken together and throws them both at a target simultaneously; the larger the shuriken that are thrown, the greater the necessary skill. The goal is for targets to focus their attention on whichever of the two shuriken is on top, not noticing the second shuriken travelling below it. Ideally, targets will dodge the upper shuriken in such a way that they are left unable to dodge the second. If targets do at any point realise there's a second shuriken, the technique is rendered ineffective.

D Rank: Temporary Paralysis Technique: Using this technique causes a target or targets to be physically immobilised, as though they've been tied down with invisible steel ropes. Because it's a relatively simple technique, even genin should be able to perform it. However, the strength of the binding varies significantly from one skill level to the next, so a mere genin could not hope to restrain the same targets that an Anbu could, for instance.The Temporary Paralysis Technique is a useful way to stop an opponent from attacking or, alternatively, make an opponent easier to attack.

C Rank:Crow Clone Technique: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of crows. Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques. The dozens of crows then come together to form the body of a clone. The same crows of the dispersed clone can regroup and form a new clone immediately.When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it. When the crow clone is defeated, the crows can regroup to form a new clone immediately, or failing that, can be used to blind the opponent, leaving them open to a counter-attack.