Jutsu(Part 4)

Dojutsu Jutsu:

Sharingan Jutsu:

Amaterasu: Amaterasu produces black flames at the focal point of the user's vision.In most situations, this makes Amaterasu impossible to avoid. However, techniques of extreme speed allow the avoidance or interception of the jutsu after it has been cast.Once created, the flames will not stop burning until their target is completely incinerated. The flames cannot be extinguished with water, the passage of time or any other normal methods;only the user can put the flames out.Said to be "the fires from hell" and to burn as hot as the sun itself,Amaterasu burns any material — other flames included — until nothing but ash remains. This technique can also be sealed within the Sharingan of another person.Beyond mere offence, Amaterasu's flames can be used as a deterrent, with users surrounding themselves in its flames to discourage physical attacks.Use of this technique puts a great deal of strain on the user, usually causing their eyes to bleed. Though the user can make Amaterasu incinerate things near instantly when focusing on it, Amaterasu burns fairly slowly normally, allowing targets to remove burning clothes before their body is caught ablaze or, if it's too late for that, remove the burning body part(s) before it spreads

Amaterasu: Flame Wrapping Fire: The manipulated flames of Amaterasu are used to cover the ribs of Susanoo with the flames, surrounding the user with a shield of black fire. In addition to the damage it can inflict, this technique has the psychological effect of causing melee enemies to hesitate in attacking the user of this technique.

Blaze Release: Honoikazuchi: The user first surrounds themselves with Amaterasu before proceeding to shape them into spikes, impaling anyone within their immediate vicinity.

Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi: Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi is a technique which applies shape transformation to the black flames of Amaterasu, allowing the user to manipulate them at will.

Blaze Release: Susanoo Kagutsuchi: An application of Kagutsuchi through Susanoo, whereby Sasuke produces weapons made from the orb of black flames held in his Susanoo's secondary right hand.

Blaze Release: Yasaka Magatama: Utilising the orb of black flames in his Susanoo's third hand, the user is able to rapidly produce a number of magatama projectiles, which are composed entirely of the flames. Upon impact, victims are forcefully thrown off of their feet and quickly incinerated.

Coercion Sharingan: With a single glance of the Sharingan, this technique forces a nightmarish genjutsu on the victim, overpowering them and bringing them to their knees.

Demonic Illusion: Mirage Crow: This genjutsu traps a victim in a powerful illusion, with no necessary eye contact; similar to Ephemeral, however, direct eye contact can still be applied when using this technique. When used, the genjutsu projects a torrent of crows, leaving the opponent at the user's mercy.

Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change: When a genjutsu is used on them, the user quickly decrypts the genjutsu with their Sharingan to understand how it works. They then perform an identical genjutsu on their attacker, causing a "genjutsu reversal" (Genjutsu Gaeshi, Genjutsu Reflection, literally meaning: Illusion Technique Reversal). Since most genjutsu are used to confuse victims, this reversed genjutsu deals predominately mental damage. The effectiveness of the reversed genjutsu relies on how strong this technique's user is relative to their attacker and whether or not the attacker has any kekkei genkai of their own.

Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes Technique: Firstly, this technique requires the use of the Genjutsu: Sharingan. The opponent is caught in the illusionary world created by the user, and the victim is tormented with the sensation of having spikes driven through them, taking away their body's freedom. At the same time, the physical pain accompanying the illusion reveals that the greatest use this technique has is torture.