Jutsu(Part 2)

Jutsu:

Yin(Genjutsu):
E Rank:Bell Ring Genjutsu: The user utilises the ringing of bells to produce a sound wave that travels through the eardrum directly into the target's brain. This paralyses the victim while also causing them to hallucinate, seeing multiple images of the user, which makes it difficult for them to tell the real one from the illusions. The user can then take advantage of this to easily attack the victim.

A Rank:Bringer-of-Darkness Technique: The user places a hallucinatory darkness on a target's eyesight, causing them to see nothing but black; Tō no Sho likens the sensation to being at the bottom of a deep hole. Because the target cannot see, they are very vulnerable to attack.

B Rank:Demonic Illusion: Cajolery of Glamour: genjutsu that allows the user to put his opponent under an illusion using only words and speech. By infusing chakra into the tongue of the user, any target within auditory range of the user will become easily swayed in a post-hypnotic trance of their will and self-assurance; forcing them to face their innermost trauma as realised by the user's words in an effort to mentally break their spirit. Once told to look behind their back the genjutsu becomes complete, causing them to awaken as an obedient follower of the user.The illusion itself is cannot be easily broken, even when the person is under realisation that the genjutsu is in effect, but strong emotional connections, like love, can help in dispelling it. Hearing also plays a major factor for the illusion to take effect; as hearing loss makes the target immune to the genjutsu entirely. Likewise, echoes and acoustics that enhance the user's voice can make the genjutsu more effective to sway the target.

C Rank:Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique: This technique causes the illusion of a tremendous ball of fire falling from the sky into a designated area. The targets involved in the illusion literally feel the ball's hot temperature getting closer.

B Rank:Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique:This technique places another illusion within another illusion created by the user. When the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realise that a second is in place.

C Rank:Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique: This technique layers an illusion over a location, causing it to look like a different location. Because of how wide an area the illusion can be placed over, that in turn makes it easy to trick others: any who enter the area will be affected by the illusion and see the false location. But to create an illusion on such a large scale and to potentially deceive so many people raises the chances that the trick will be discovered by someone who is familiar with genjutsu.

D Rank:Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique: This technique subjects targets to visions of their greatest fear, regardless of whether or not they're aware that they're afraid of it. This "fear" can be something that the target is actually scared of or merely the one image that they least want to see.

B Rank:Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death: The target experiences the illusion of a tree coiling around them, preventing them from moving. Because targets are immobile yet still conscious, this technique is a useful way to perform interrogations. Alternatively, users can simply kill the immobilised targets;

C Rank:Ephemeral: opponent within a genjutsu by using his finger as a medium. This induces the genjutsu.

D Rank:Genjutsu Binding: As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement.  this genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy and deliver a devastating killing blow.

B Rank: Genjutsu Communication: This technique is a projection-type genjutsu which is uses to meet with multiple people at once. It is used to compensate for the fact that a group may not always be in close proximity. All the images projected by this technique appear corporeal and even the immediate surroundings can be altered by the user.