Jutsu(Part 5 last part)

Sage Jutsu:

Blaze Release: Susanoo Ōdachi: applies his senjutsu chakra to  Susanoo. Sasuke extends his Susanoo's sword to several times the size of the Susanoo itself, and converts it to black flames, delivering a long-reaching, downwards slash.

Culminated Feelings: Wind Lightning Cherry
Blossom Formation: jump high into the sky, manifesting their Kurama cloak and Complete Body — Susanoo, respectively. Sakura completely releases her Strength of a Hundred Seal, and jumps even higher into the sky, gathering a massive amount of chakra in her fist. The three connect their attacks on the opponent, Sakura from above, Naruto and Sasuke from each side respectively.

Cursed Seal of Earth: This cursed seal is particularly strong even amongst the other already powerful cursed seals with being the only known user and with the Cursed Seal of Heaven standing as its only equal. Like all cursed seals, receives increased chakra levels, physical capabilities and his ninjutsu skills become more effective when the seal is active.

Cursed Seal of Heaven: Like all cursed seals, the user receives increased chakra levels and physical capabilities when the seal is active, to the point where with the second level, was equal in power to Naruto's one-tailed form when he first used it. The seal was applied on the left side of the back of both

Divine Sword: Sword of Nunoboko: The user hits the opponent with several of their Truth-Seeking Balls. Then, using the flight ability obtained through Six Paths Senjutsu, the user flies above the opponent and creates the Sword of Nunoboko using their shakujō as a medium. The weapon is then launched into the ground through the target, creating a black-coloured shockwave in the process and dealing quite significant damage to the opponent.

Drilling Hand of Sage Lightning: gathers senjutsu-enhanced lightning into his hand to thrust at the opponent.

Konoha: True Thousand Hokage Hands: In Sage Mode, Hashirama creates a gigantic wooden statue. The other five Hokage all channel their chakra through it, causing it to glow with power. Hashirama detaches the statue from its countless hands, and lands a sequence of six chakra-enhanced punches with it, swiftly moving the statue in front of the opponent after each hit to land the next. The last punch is an uppercut, throwing the opponent into the sky, and creating a fire in the shape of the kanji for fire.

Orochimaru's Juinjutsu: Orochimaru's Juinjutsu is a transformation-based cursed seal that Orochimaru can apply to others for various purposes.

Sage Art Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands: The Sage Art Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands is a technique which creates a titanic, many-handed wooden statue that can be freely controlled by the user.After entering Sage Mode, the user creates a wooden statue of titanic proportions; it is easily able to dwarf a full-sized Kurama, as well as a Complete Body — Susanoo. Thousands of hands originate from the statue's back in countless concentric rows, while its two main hands are clasped, as if in prayer. The statue can serve a variety of purposes in battle, from fighting on the user's behalf to defending and even using other techniques. The sheer size of this technique makes it almost impossible to attack the user.It can also detach its main self from its main arsenal to increase its mobility to adapt to a situation that requires more speed. With its immense strength, it can grab hold of a tailed beast with ease and hold it in place, leaving it unable to move. can then use the Hokage-Style Sixty-Year-Old Technique — Kakuan Entering Society with Bliss-Bringing Hands in conjunction with the Wood Human on the statue's head to suppress and remove any direct control over the tailed beast.

Sage Art: Five Fire Gods' Fan of Flames: While in Sage Mode, the user is able to summon a massive wall of flames, scorching everything around them. The technique can also be used as a smokescreen to conceal their escape.