Taijutsu

Strong fist:is Guy's and Lee's characteristic fighting style, the purpose of which is to cause external damage and break bones. It is the exact opposite of Gentle Fist which is used mainly by the Hyūga Clan.This style of fighting involves smashing your opponent and is generally used only by extremely physically powerful and dominating shinobi.

Daytime Tiger: After opening the seventh of the Eight Gates, the user places a palm facing forward in front of their face with one hand and then taps it with his other hand, formed into a fist, which creates a massive amount of air pressure. Next, the user forms a unique hand seal resembling a tiger. This launches the air pressure at the opponent in the shape of one by leaving a gigantic tiger-shaped impression into the initially built-up air pressure with the hand seal. The air pressure will condense as it's moving and be focused into a single point. The technique then explodes on command, releasing the built up air pressure in an instant. A massive explosion — one that dwarfs Island Turtle — is created which can be felt a significant distance away.

Double Dynamic Entry: A collaboration technique where two shadow clone perform the Dynamic Entry together to attack the target.

Dynamic Action: The user flips towards the opponent and attacks with a series of punches and kicks.

Dynamic Entry: The technique is basically the user performing a jump kick into their opponent's face. Might Guy is known to throw a weapon, such as a kunai, at the enemy to distract them while he takes advantage of their blind spot in order to land the blow. A user with great speed can use this attack as a surprise,

Reverse Lotus: The user first opens at least three of the Eight Gates, removing their body's limitations on their maximum speed. Once this is done, the user - who is so fast that it's difficult to follow their movements - continually strikes the target from multiple directions, pummelling them into the air.

Night Guy: When initiates the technique by saying "build up" (Kizukiageru), he emits an enormous amount of red steam, the so-called "Steam of Blood" (Chi no Jōki), and his chakra manifests into a red burning dragon around his body. Shouting "flow" (ryū), he then dashes forward at such an extreme speed that the space ahead of the user is distorted, making it impossible for the target to defend against it. then deals an immensely powerful kick which carries such force that it is capable of obliterating the target's body, as well as creating a devastating shock wave linear to the kick.

One-Man Front Lotus: A singular version of its parent technique, instead starts spinning by himself creating strong winds around him, and dives down on the opponent rather than with them.

Leaf Coiling Whirlwind: A variant of the Leaf Whirlwind where shadow clone attack a single target with a roundhouse kick.

Leaf Coiling Wind: spins while making a handstand with his legs outstretched. It creates enough wind to clear a small area of thick mist.

Leaf Dragon God: It appears to be initiated by an upward spin kick at which point it quickly becomes a tornado. Forming into a dragon with long whiskers, it attacks the target aiming to swallow them, at which point they are cut by the razor sharp winds inside the attack. After initiating the attack, the user appears to remain shielded within the base of the tornado as the outward surface of the dragon seems to be solid enough for a person to impact and rebound off of, making the only way to enter the technique once it has been initiated is by being swallowed.

Leaf Drop: The user delivers a falling kick, strong enough to bring the environment crumbling down.

Leaf Gale: The user delivers a spinning low kick from behind, throwing the target off balance. Because of the kick's speed and how it's delivered, targets are unlikely to be able to defend against it.