chapter one

july 12, 2020.

alex's pov-

i finally have all my stuff in my new apartment and i am EXHAUSTED. it's about 5:34pm so i'm just gonna go get a burrito then go to sleep.

~

emma-
hey are you done for the day yet?

alex-
yes thank god. i'm getting a burrito wanna join?

emma-
um duh i'll come pick you up so i can see the place

alex-
okay sick here's the address _____

emma-
omw

~

i'm so excited to see emma, i haven't seen her since paris fashion week in march.

we both started our channel around the same time and we didn't meet till 2018 at playlist live. that's also when i first met weston and kalynn.

we've all been pretty close since then, especially me and emma. we're a lot alike but she's a bit more outgoing.

i grew up in colorado and started my channel when i was 15. i just graduated high school so finally moved away from home. i was doing an online homeschooling program so i could've moved early but i was doing a lot of traveling for work anyways and just wanted to stay with family as long as possible.

once lockdown started i felt like i needed to move, the sooner the better. so i decided to go to la instead of nyc cause most of my friends were now in la.

so that's exactly what i did and here i am. i don't think i'll really like la but it's worth it to be able to see my friends.

emma-
IM HERE BUZZ ME IN

alex-
OKAY it's apartment c3

*buzzzzz*

~

*knock knock knock*

i RUN to the door.

"OH MY GOD" i scream as i open the door.

"HEY BITCH" emma screams back as we hug super aggressively.

"you're so hot i've missed you so much" i say.

"stop i love you. now show me around then let's go get food i'm STARVING" emma says.

"ME TOO okay so here's the kitchen to the left then down a little on the right is the living room" i say as we walk around.

"oh wow it kinda reminds me of my old apartment" emma says.

"yeah the kitchen and living room is a lot like it. and then to the left is the bathroom then my room is down a little on the left" i say.

"i love it, it's very simple and small but like good especially for a first apartment" emma says.

"yeah definitely. okay let's go i'm starving" i say as we walk out of the door and down to the parking garage.

~

we get to emma's car and start driving to the closest burrito place.

"so what are you doing tomorrow?" emma asks.

"i think i'm gonna go see weston and kalynn and do a coffee cam then hangout with them after, i haven't seen them in a year i'm so excited to see them" i say.

"ahh omg that'll be fun i miss them, we should all go on a road trip or something soon" emma says.

"OMG WE HAVE TO!!!?? i'll tell them about it tomorrow. we could go to like a ski resort or something omg" i say.