chapter ten

july 25, 2020

alex's pov:

it's about a week later. things with weston are finally going back too normal, and i'm finally not so in my feels.

i have spent the last few days unpacking and cleaning my apartment so i can throw a housewarming party and get this new life of mine started off right.

i'm turning back and forth in bed, waking up. i turn again to find my phone on my nightstand. 8:04am. ugh. so early. i guess i could get my day started early and do any extra prep for the party tonight.

i decided to throw it sooner rather than later otherwise i know i just never would have the party at all. kalynn has been helping me out with some of the planning and it's been amazing hanging out one on one with her.

i also had time to film and edit a couple of my videos and upload them. my socials are doing better than they ever have. i know it's mostly because of being on so much of weston and kalynn's socials, but followers are followers. my youtube subscribers have gone up from 100k to 128k since i moved to la, pretty insane but also very motivating.

~

its around 4pm, i've been hanging around my apartment but also decorating with some lights and getting some food ready. i have the party basics, chips, dip, charcuterie board, etc. emma is gonna bring by some drink supplies, because she has some plugs in la that can get her alcohol since none of us are 21. (dont underage drink kiddos)

i told everyone to be here around 8pm so i still have a long time to get ready and do any final touches. but i told emma and the kourys they could come by before then.

my apartment looks very clean, yet homey and lived in. i love it here. all my books are all over the place in stacks, i have lots of lamps around, lots of real and fake plants/flowers. me and weston went furniture shopping a few days ago for a couple extra side tables, couch & chairs, etc.

i guess i'll start getting ready now, i'm sure emma will be here in a couple hours, so i would rather just be ready early.

the vibes i'm imagining for the apartment - but, imagine whatever you want!! :