chapter four

july 14th, 2020.

alex's pov-

i didn't expect so much to happen after living here for literally two days. got to see emma, got to see kalynn and wes, did a coffee cam with them, KISSED WESTON??

i just woke up and emma is still asleep, we fell asleep talking and watching some good mythical morning. it was really to hang out with her.

i don't see emma much since shes so busy and basically famous now but we used to hangout a lot.

"mmmmmmm good morning" emma says loudly of course as she looks over to me as i'm staring at the ceiling.

"howdy, what are you doing today?" i ask her as i look over to her.

"i have some meetings and then i think i'm just gonna chill at home honestly. why what are you doing?" emma asks as she starts getting up.

"no i was just wondering, i think i'm just gonna have a chill day here too i have a lot of unpacking to do and thinking to do" i say as i get up too and drink from my water bottle that's on the floor.

"don't think too much you know that never helps you. i'm gonna go i didn't realize it was 8:45, i have a phone call at 9 so i'm gonna go home" emma says as she fully stands up and stretches.

"i know i know and yes okay go do your meetings love you" i say as i stand up, put my water down and then we hug.

"LOVE YA" emma says as she starts jumping while we're hugging, leading me to start jumping too.

she walks out of my bedroom and i hear her leave out my apartment door.

~

it's about 9:20 now and i just got done eating some avocado toast and i've been watching keeping up with the kardashians.

*ding*

weston-
heyyy al, what's up?

alex-
just relaxing at home. have a lot to do today

weston-
do you need help? only thing i'm doing today is finishing editing our coffee cam and posting it

alex-
no i just have to unpack and stuff it'll be easy but thank you. how'd the video turn out?

weston-
everyone's gonna love you, it's super funny

alex-
good im glad, im excited to see ittttt

weston-
you sound down are you okay?

alex-
yes just stressed but im okay don't worry too much i just gotta finish this apartment this week

weston-
okayyyy please let me help when you need help

alex-
i will, i'll text you later i gotta go start unpacking

weston-
okay good luck but also have fun

i definitely don't think i'll need help, i like organizing and stuff anyways.

i hope weston doesn't think i'm like upset with him or am being weird i just i dont know i definitely am in a weird mood. it's just a lot to consider.

i go over to my boxes and start opening them and unpacking and organizing.

~