chapter nine

july 19th, 2020

alex's pov:

it's 8:29pm and me and weston walk into my apartment. i set the pizza down on the counter and he brings my bags to my room for me.

"thank youuuu" i say to him from the kitchen.

"of course" he says as he walks into the kitchen.

"i'm starvinggggg" i say as i grab plates from the cabinet and put pizza on each of our plates.

weston opens the fridge and grabs the ranch for me knowing that i will want it with my pizza. he really does know me better than anyone.

"yessss thank you ugh i'm so excited" i groan.

we both go and sit down at the island and start eating. we chat a little bit while eating and just catch up on the last few days we've been apart from each other.

~

once we finish eating and chatting it's like 8:50pm.

"it's pretty late, you're welcome to stay if you want" i say to weston as i put our plates in the sink and weston puts the ranch away.

"i would love to actually. wanna watch a show or something or do you want to go to sleep?" weston asks.

"mmmm let's watch a show but can we in my room incase i do fall asleep?" i ask.

"of course" weston says.

we walk to my room. i go into my closet and grab a big spongebob t-shirt for me and some shorts.

"do you want any clothes or are you comfy?" i ask weston from in the closet.

"no i think i'm okay thank you though" weston says.

i change into the clothes i grabbed and then come back into my room. weston's in my bed under the blankets but i can see he took his shirt off and got comfortable.

i get in bed and turn the tv on from the remote.

"what do you wanna watch?" i ask.

"honestly your shirt makes me wanna watch spongebob. that shirt is so cute on you" he says.

"thank you. yeah that sounds good" i say laughing.

i turn on spongebob and am half laying down half sitting up while weston is fully laying down.

"how are you?" he asks me while looking at me.

"i'm good, that trip made me like realize i wanna focus on my work more cause now that i'm in la i feel like i can help it grow better and just all that. how are you?" i say.

"i'm literally SO good, i'm so glad you moved here and that we like live near each other now. and yeah i think focusing on work will be super good and good for you if you want it to grow more. you're still gonna hangout with me though people" he says.

"i know i will dont worry. i have been thinking though, and i feel like we maybe should just stay friends for now and just act how we always do and see what happens. i feel like the pressure of a relationship is just a lot right now" i say to him very fast.

"i agree then if that's what you want. relationships are fricking hard and so much pressure totally" weston says.

"i think i am for sure in love with you though maybe i dont know so dont date anyone else" i say funny while rolling my eyes.

"oooohhhh my god yeah no same" weston says funny while laughing.

"okay so deal or no deal girl" i say.

"deal girl" weston says.

"what are you doing tomorrow?" i ask weston.

"i don't think anything other than hopefully hanging out with you" weston says.

"okay fine but we're going on a run in the morning and getting coffee" i say laughing.

"okay deal" weston says.

we get more comfortable and watch spongebob while chatting and laughing about random stuff.

~

all the sudden i wake up and check my phone to see the time and it's 11:47pm. me and weston must've fallen asleep. we're practically cuddling.

"wes?" i say.

"yes?" he says quietly and probably half asleep.

"goodnight officially, love you" i say.

"goodnight officially, i love you" he says definitely half asleep and he wraps his arms around me and kisses me on the forehead.

he stays with his arms wrapped around me and we both fall back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry this one is short! <3