chapter five

july 15th, 2020.

alex's pov-

i wake up absolutely exhausted from all the unpacking i did yesterday. i got every box unpacked and mostly organized everything and it felt good to do.

now i just have to buy furniture and finish decorating the house so i can actually have that house warming party thing.

i also haven't been filming much other than the coffee cam so i need to plan out a video for this week but i'm kinda feeling uncreative.

i wanted to do a moving vlog and i did film most of the process but i just feel like towards the end of me filming all the footage is just me being all stressed out. and i hate that.

so i dont know what i'll end up doing with that. so today my goal is to:

1) find some creativity

2) find furniture

3) edit the moving footage

so hopefully that works out but knowing me i'll probably just do nothing all day and then bitch about it tomorrow.

*ring ring ring*

emma-
"heyyyyyy"

alex-
"howdy, what's up?"

emma-
"seeing what your plans are for the next few days"

alex-
"i have a few things to do but it's kinda just like bullshit. why what's up?"

emma-
"i think im gonna go to sf tomorrow and stay with my dad for a bit, and i was wondering if you wanted to come? i know you've been like stressed and unmotivated and i know spontaneousness helps you with that"

alex-
"omg wait that sounds pretty perfect right now. i need creativity and i feel like going there and seeing your dad and stuff would be so helpful"

emma-
"yeah no definitely. i'm gonna drive down and i'll probably leave around 7am so we get there around noon. does that sound good? and we can get like snacks and stuff before"

alex-
"that sounds perfect ahhhh. i'll probably go shopping later today to get stuff if you want to send me a list of snacks you would want?"

emma-
"okay yeah sure i will think about what i want then let you know. i'm soooo excited. my dads gonna be so happy"

alex-
"i miss him soooo much im so excited"

emma-
"ahh but okay i'll text you and stuff"

alex-
"okay okay, love youuuu thank you for inviting me i'm excited i think this will be good for me"

emma-
"it definitely will be. LOVE YOU TOO BITCH"

*end call*

that's gonna be so fun. emma and her dad and her mom are all the most like amazing people i know.

her dad is so creative and wise i'm excited to talk to him and just like sort out all my problems. he is me and emma's therapist practically. same with her mom.

i guess i have to pack for that and get ready for that so i'll hold off on the furniture shopping till when i get back or maybe i'll look online while in the car tomorrow.

~

it's a few hours later, it's about noon and i'm thinking about going to the store to get some of those snacks soon and to just distract myself from my brain constantly thinking about weston.