chapter two

july 13, 2020.

alex's pov-

i just woke up, it's about 9am. i'm gonna quickly go unpack a few of my clothes and toiletries and then get ready.

i get to do a coffee cam then hang out with weston and kalynn allllll day and i'm so excited. i love that i'm gonna be able to see them all the time.

okay i need to get out of bed and get ready.

~

i finally am ready and it's 10:15am. i'm gonna make some avocado toast before they come and get me.

weston-
hi al we're here, can we come up and see the place? :3

alex-
yes but be warned it's a MESS.

weston-
don't care :)

*buzz*

~

*knock knock knock*

"hiiiiii" i say as i open the front door.

"hello al" weston says as he walks to me and wraps his arms around me and i hug him back.

"this place is so cute" kalynn says.

"i really love it! i'm excited for it to be finished" i say as we walk around and i show them the place.

we walk into my bedroom and weston jumps on my bed.

"ahhh nice bed" weston says as he lays on his side with his head in his hand and puts his leg up.

"ew" kalynn says laughing.

"yeah weston that's disgusting get off my bed you freak" i say jokingly and laughing.

"whatever i know you want this" weston says as he winks and gets up.

i show them the rest of the apartment and we go to their car to start the coffee cam.

"i'm nervous folks" i say as weston starts recording.

"i wonder how our viewers are gonna react to alex" kalynn says.

"they better love her like we do or i'll fight someone" weston says as he looks at me in the backseat and smiles.

~

we get to the coffee place and kalynn gets out to go get our coffees, though i suggested going with her many times and she refused.

"so how are you doing al?" weston asks looking at me in the backseat.

"i'm doing wonderful sue, how are you doing?" i say smiling.

"that's wonderful to hear, i'm pretty great. it's been so nice seeing you so much" weston says.

"yes i'm so happy i moved here" i say.

kalynn gets back in the car and we drive to their apartment.

~

we get to their apartment and go inside. kalynn goes to the bathroom.

we put our drinks in the freezer cause our drinks are basically hot from the la weather.

"i'm sweating omg" i say as i'm fanning myself with my head in the freezer.

"al you hate the heat, why'd you move here?" weston says laughing.

"cause i wanted to be around you freaks" i say shutting the freezer door.

weston rolls his eyes and then puts his head on my shoulder.