OC Bio

Name: Natasha "Iron Maiden" Romanov

Age: 17

Faction: White Guards(Former), Red Guards

Positions: Premier, Marshal of the Red Guards, Chairwoman of the KGB, Commander of an IS-2

History: Natasha Romanov was descended from an offshoot of the Romanov Dynasty, naturally making her a good candidate for the White Guards. In her first year, she rose quickly in her actions trying to overthrow the United Front, doing so successfully. However, the White 'Government' was short-lived, being quickly overthrown by the Red Guard, who kept both factions at bay.

During that time, Natasha grew sympathetic for the Red Guards, but also noted their style of government would never work, despite being the best equipped with agencies to keep power. Natasha then began to plot to take control of the Reds.

During her second year at Izvestia, Natasha approached the Red Guards with a proposition: Have her take command of the Red Guards, and she would lead them in a strike against the Whites. The proposition was hesitantly accepted, to which she proved herself by leading the Red Army and KGB to the main meeting point of the White Guards, leading to the Whites being nullified to just rabble risers, rather than a true threat.

Her 'reforms' during her second year saw a massive purge of opposition, deemed the "Red Terror" by the non-Reds, and the "Final Revolution" by the Reds. Many were 'exiled' into brutal locations within the School, including areas without heaters or air condition, reducing the chance for counter-revolutions further. Many began to call Natasha the "Iron Maiden", due to her brutal suppression and similarities to the Rule of Joseph Stalin of the Soviet Union, only being lighter in her hand if the opposition members swore loyalty to the Red Guards and herself, creating a solid base of support.

Thus, we begin in her Third Year....