Chapter 18 - The I-Island

[(Y/N)-POV]

Piccolo:They had no morals,they didn't care about anyone. Those villains from before did worse crimes than your father may have even thought...I still have memories of those moments...they destroyed entire families,cities,they just liked to destroy and nothing else. Two of these villains caused scientists around the world to fear for their lives, and it is because of these two villains that I-Island was created.

Piccolo's words echoed in my head as I looked through the window of the private jet in which I was traveling together with Izumi and Toshiko.

(Y/N):Two villains were the cause of that island being created...what kind of villains were those two?

Izumi:(Y/N)? are you okay?

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Izumi,she looked a little worried about me.

(Y/N):Oh! e-eh yeah,I'm just thinking of different things,you know to pass the time until we get to the I-Island

Izumi:Man,I can't wait until I get there,it's like a dream come true! traveling to the I-Island at the beginning of summer vacation,the artificial moving city inhabited by over 10,000 scientists!

(Y/N):Heh you are really excited to arrive...and I think you will be even more excited when you see that we are already here

Izumi:Really?!

Izumi leaned on me to look through the window and observe the I-Island.

Izumi:I can see it!! All Might! All Might!!

Izumi approached Toshiko and began to shake her to wake her up.

Toshiko:Huh?! w-what?

Izumi:We're almost there! The I-Island!

Toshiko:Heh I didn't think you  would be this excited,apparently it was a good idea to invite you here

Izumi:But are you okay with having invited me? This would have been better if it was for a family member

Toshiko smiled and put her hand on Izumi's hair,she began to stroke her hair.

Toshiko:Do not worry! My friend who invited me told me that I could bring anyone I wanted but besides that, our bond is much closer than blood! The bond of One For All.

Izumi:Yeah!!

Toshiko smiled as her gaze shifted to me

Toshiko:And you because I thought you would like to visit something like this and also...Young Midoriya would like to spend time with you