Chapter 38 - The Perfect Recruit & Waking Up From A Coma

[Third Person-POV]

Minori:They're baaack!!! everyone! they're back!!

Minori screamed as she saw Izumi/Eiji /Tsu and Ochako return to the dorms.

Mina:Are you guys all right!?

Momo:We saw it all on the news!!

Shoji:Everyone was worried about you guys

Denka:You've all been through a lot!

Sato:In any case,have some chocolate cake!

Tenri:You trouble makers

Shoji:We're glad your all okay

Kyoka:Okay...? Are they okay? Mm...

Toru:OCHAKO!! TSU!!!

Toru yelled while hugging the two of them. Each of them received a warm welcome from their classmates. At that moment Shiyori approached them and started looking at all of them.

Momo:There you are,Todoroki. You still haven't welcomed ..

Shiyori:Where is (Y/N)?

Shiyori said directly bluntly. Everyone fell silent as they realized the fact that (Y/N) never walked through the door.

Mina:That's true. Where is (Y/N)? did he not come with you?

Izumi/Eiji/Ochako and Tsu lowered their heads,everyone fell silent until Katsumi made her way between them and grabbed Izumi from the collar of her uniform.

Katsumi:Where the hell is he?

Katsumi said seriously,she wasn't angry or furious,she just wanted a clear answer.

Izumi:H-He...he's in a coma...

Everyone was surprised by this statement except for Katsumi and Shiyori. 

Katsumi released Izumi and walked towards her bedroom.

Denka:Hey Bakugo! where are you going? its still early

Katsumi:I don't have much time on my hands...and besides...this has already been the second worst day of my life.

Katsumi said before going to her bedroom

Shiyori:...Sorry...but I also need to go to sleep as well

Izumi:Todoroki...

Shiyori:It's just that tomorrow I'll be busy,that's all...I know (Y/N) is going to get out of this...I know he will.

Shiyori said before going to her bedroom as well.

Katsumi lay down on her bed and she began to hug a pillow,tears began to wet the pillow,she pressed her forehead against the pillow trying to find some comfort,even knowing that it was not going to help.

Katsumi:...If I'd had that stupid license...maybe this never would have happened...Why can I never be there for him?!

Katsumi just let her tears roll down her cheeks. On the other handShiyori was sitting looking through various pictures that she had on her phone. Those pictures were of her along with (Y/N),both very happy. She only managed to shed a tear