Chapter 31 - Surpassing All Expectations

[(Y/N)-POV]

Toga:H-How did you know?

(Y/N):Don't you remember the kiss we gave each other in the woods.

Toga:Well of course I remember,how could I forget that?

Right now Toga stopped acting and started behaving like her,it was a little weird being that she was transformed into Camie.

(Y/N):I know your quirk is transformation after that but answer me the question,what did you do to Camie? and I hope that question ends well.

I said while turning my fingers into black tendrils

Toga:I promise you she is fine,completely fine. I'll let her go after this is all over.

(Y/N):...Okay

I closed my eyes and decided to calm down a bit,once I opened my eyes again I could see how Toga had pounced on me. We fell to the ground,with her being on me. She began to hug me very tightly

Toga:You do not know how much I miss you! see you again,feel your body...

I could see how Toga began to relax on me.

Toga:Your warmth feels so good...this makes me have such good memories.

(Y/N):Toga...as much as I would like to continue cuddle with you,we are in the middle of a battlefield.

Toga:But it feels so good...I really like this...it makes me...calm down.

Toga began to bury her face in my chest. I don't know but this...this made me feel nostalgic...like I hadn't felt this in a long time. It was weird,the girls always cuddle with me but with Toga...it's different,only she makes this feeling activate in me.

(Y/N):I guess we both don't want this to end...I have an idea.

Toga stopped hugging me,I created a total of six ghosts in front of us.

Ghost 1/2/3/4/6:Master!

Ghost 5:Madam~ ouch!

One of the ghosts hit him on his head

Ghost 5:Hey! be careful,can't you see I can explode?!

(Y/N):Guys,please. I need you to do me a favor

Ghost 1:What do you need,Master?

(Y/N):Here you have about 12 balls,these 6 are mine and the others are Toga's. I need you to find the other students and throw these balls at the targets they have in their bodies. Don't you dare throw it at my classmates,okay?

Ghost 2:Fully understood,Master!

The ghosts quickly parted in different directions to search for students to eliminate.

(Y/N):We seem to be in a blind spot,no one is approaching us...

I stopped talking when I felt Toga hug me again

(Y/N):Toga...

Toga:I'm sorry...it's just...it's been a long time since I felt this way,I feel...so safe,as if nothing was going to happen to me.

(Y/N):Don't worry...I don't know but I also feel the same...by the way,how is Homura and Dabi?

Toga:Heheh Homura and Dabi miss you very much. Especially Homura