Katsumi Bakugo - [Lemon Chapter]

[(Y/N)-POV]

After classes ended for today I went to the dorms to rest a little

(Y/N):Aizawa is making us try harder than before,clearly the exam for our Provisional Licenses may be very hard

I went to the dorms and on the way I could see Katsumi going to her bedroom

(Y/N):Uh?...Hey Katsumi!

I tried to get closer to her but she quickly entered her bedroom and I could hear how she put the lock.

(Y/N):Ugh..damn it...I'm sorry Katsumi but...you should know that I am very stubborn

From my mouth a black liquid began to come out which began to surround me,I was teleported into Katsumi's bedroom

(Y/N):Bluagh!! I will never get used to the taste of this shit

Katsumi:(Y/N)?!

Katsumi yelled looking at me

Katsumi:What are you doing here?!...get out of my room!!! NOW!

(Y/N):Katsumi,we need to talk

Katsumi:We don't need shit! get out of here!!...y-you'll be much better without me

I could see how it hurt Katsumi to say that.

(Y/N):You better stop talking like that!...Izumi told me everything that happened at the time of my kidnapping.

Katsumi:THAT BITCH!!! I swear I'm going to!!...

Katsumi stopped the moment I started hugging her

(Y/N):I'm sorry...I'm really sorry for putting you through that

Katsumi:...Y-You idiot,why the hell are you apologizing?! I was the weakling in all this! I had those bastards in front of me! I could have saved you...but...but...but I let them kidnap you!...I couldn't save you...I'm useless!!! I'm fucking weak!!

Katsumi screamed as tears began to fall down her cheeks,I tried to comfort her but she pushed me away

Katsumi:Why are you still trying to comfort me?! Why aren't you upset with me?!

(Y/N):I can't be mad at you for that,you don't know the context behind it all

Katsumi:...I couldn't save you!...I'm weak!...that's the whole fucking context! You are the person I have loved the most in my entire life and I couldn't even protect you from a pathetic group of villains! I just...

(Y/N):I let them kidnap me

Katsumi:...W-What?

Katsumi looked at me with surprise,I approached her and wiped her tears.

(Y/N):Katsumi,I am to blame for all this. I wanted the league to kidnap me so they could take me to my father and stop the attack on the camp. If my father already knew where I was...then I no longer had any other option,it was to go with him or for you all to get hurt. At no time did I want this to happen...I thought my kidnapping was going to end everything but I could see that this only gave the worst result.

Katsumi:B-But...I was weak...I have a powerful quirk but still I...

(Y/N):Katsumi,you are still preparing to be a hero. The villains that you faced may already have more experience than all of us,you are not weak...you're still training to be a hero...please stop talking bad about you. Seeing you like this hurts me a lot...I just want to see that Katsumi I love again.