Chapter 33 - The Big Three & A Not Very Pleasant Meeting

[(Y/N)-POV]

Izumi:So sorry for all the trouble! Iida! (Y/N)! I'm sorry for having disappointed you two!

Right now we were in the classroom with Izumi apologizing for the fight he had with Katsumi three days ago.

Tenri:Um...It is enough for me to know that you reflected on your actions...

(Y/N):And you already know that I'm not upset about what happened...but why are you so excited?

Izumi:It's because I have to be prepared to catch up after those three days of my lockdown!

Eiji:Oh yeah! I admire your passion,sis!

At that moment Aizawa entered the classroom and we all went to our desks.

Aizawa:Okay,now that Midoriya is back in class I guess we can continue what we talked about earlier...let's talk about work studies for real...come in

[Third Person-POV]

The moment Aizawa said that,the classroom door opened to reveal three people who walked to stand in front of the students.

Aizawa:About the difference betwern regular internships and these...let's hear it from people who's experienced it first-hand. Listen very closely. The three third years at U.A. who stand at the top of all U.A. students...we call them the Big Three

The girl,whose name was Nejire Hado looked around until her eyes fell on (Y/N),now she was more excited than before

Nejire:He's here! it's him! I wasn't sure this was his class but it is!

Aizawa:Let's get to the point. Why don't we maybe start with the introductions? starting with you,Amajiki

Amajiki stepped forward and the first thing he did was to stare at everyone,this caused everyone to feel intimidated by him but that feeling quickly disappeared the moment Amajiki turned around and put his head against the wall.

Amajiki:This is unbearable!

He said leaving all the students confused

Ojiro:Um,you are the top of U.A's hero course,right?

Nejire:Oh listen,Amajiki! That's called having the heart of a flea! Even though you're human! It's so strange! This is the flea,Tamaki Amajiki and I'm Nejire Hado! 

Nejire said introducing herself to everyone

Nejire:We came here today to talk to you about hero work studies but...