Melissa Shield - [Lemon Chapter]

[(Y/N)-POV]

It had been almost a week since Wolfram,he was now serving time in the Tartarus which was surprising due to the fact that he had survived the power of a Double Detroit Smash.

After I recovered,I spent this week with the girls and my friends but especially with Melissa,she showed me every place on the island and also showed me the inventions she had created and the ones she still had in mind to create. We had a great time together but today was the last time we would be together at the I-Island because tomorrow I had to go back to go to the Training Camp.

Right now we were walking around the island holding hands,chatting a bit about things.

Melissa:This has been a very fun week,I have been able to spend a wonderful time with you,I have been able to make friends with your classmates...even though I think Bakugo doesn't like me very much.

(Y/N):Don't worry,she's aggressive but she won't do anything to you and I also have to say that this week was a lot of fun. I would like to spend more time with you but I have to go back

Melissa:I know...but let's make this last day the best for both of us!

(Y/N):Melissa,we'll keep in touch,don't talk like you won't see me again

Melissa:I-I know...it's just...I know I'm going to miss you a lot

(Y/N):Me too but I promise that I will come to visit you as many times as I can and who knows...maybe we can have a date outside the island

Melissa:I don't know if Papa would agree with that but...being by your side I feel like the safest person on Earth.

(Y/N):That's why I would do anything to protect the people I love...

I put my hand on Melissa's cheek and went over to kiss her lips

(Y/N):And you are one of those people

Melissa giggle cutely,I could see how she started to blush the moment she looked away

Melissa:(Y/N),c-c-come with me to my lab...I-I want you t-to see something

(Y/N):Sure!

Melissa smiled and took me by my hand leading me to her lab,once there,she looked both ways and closed the door,I already had an idea where this was going. I approached Melissa from behind and grabbed her plump ass making her moan.

Melissa:(Y-Y/N)~

(Y/N):I see how you want our last day to be~

Melissa:I-I..

Melissa started to get nervous,I gave her a loving kiss on her lips to help her calm down

(Y/N):Hey,It's okay. Don't be nervous,dear.

Melissa:It's...it's just that it's my first time and...I-I don't want to screw it up.

(Y/N):Don't worry,I'm not going to criticize you if that's what you think. I assure you that we will both have a good time and that I will assure you that you will have a great first time

I said softly,Melissa looked into my eyes for a few seconds until she started kissing me. I lost my balance for a few seconds but luckily we managed to fall onto a chair.

Melissa sat on my lap as she continued kissing me,I put my hands on her hips but after a second I started to lower them until I reached her butt to massage it and give it a little squeeze.