Chapter 20 - The Raised & Fall Of Wolfram

[(Y/N)-POV]

I opened my eyes shocked to hear what the guy in front of me had said

(Y/N):W-What are you talking about?

???:Heheh! I'm sorry but right now I have other pending issues...Do you have it?

The villain said towards David and Sam. Sam quickly approached the villain and handed him the case where the device was

Sam:Here it is,Mr. Wolfram!

David:S-Sam?!

Sam:Sorry David but you are the one who cheated on me. You just let them take our research without even putting up a real fight. I can't let my life as a researcher look this stained,that our greatest work was to be locked up and scheduled to be destroyed!

Wolfram:Good job,Sam. Here is your deserved reward

Wolfram pointed a gun at Sam and shot him in the shoulder

Sam:A-AGH!!

(Y/N):Karma is a bitch

Sam:B-But you said...

Wolfram:You were useful for the necessary time,now you are no longer useful to me,I will not leave any witnesses.

Wolfram pointed his gun at Sam again but David got in the way taking the bullet.

(Y/N):David!

Melissa:Papa!!

David:S-Stay away! A-AGH!!

Wolfram put his foot on David's wound and began to press on it

Wolfram:Playing being the hero doesn't go with you,instead of killing you,I think you'll make a great asset in creating more of these things and selling them. Just because you have done something good does not mean that the crime you committed has disappeared.

Wolfram pointed his gun at Sam and shot him in the heart,killing him on the spot.

David:S-Sam...

Wolfram:I just did you a favor and besides,the assistants are easily replaceable.

Wolfram approached David and hit him in the head with the butt of his gun,knocking him unconscious.

Melissa:Do not hurt him anymore!!

Wolfram:Huh?

Melissa:Don't hurt Papa anymore!

Wolfram:...I almost forgot,I have to make sure he works so he better not have any distractions in mind

Wolfram said while pointing his gun at Melissa but before he could fire. I had enough and I liquify through my restrains and charge against Wolfram by punching him hard in the face of him throwing him against the wall,I ran to Izumi and ripped off her restraints with my bare hands.

(Y/N):If you dare to hurt her you will make this very personal,bitch!

Wolfram:Y-You!!...

Izumi:Melissa! run,go to the security room and disable the systems,free the pros!!

Melissa nodded and ran out of the vault to the security room.