Chapter 13

Bonjour
I'm tired and hungry

Anyways, welcome back, it's time for some good old fashioned anime squid girl simping.

I'm very happy right now actually, something good happened and I should be writing more often because of it.

I leave Four out a lot more than I mean to, so she is now gonna be more prevalent in the story.

Here ya go bruv

"Pearl, why?" Three said, facepalming. "Just... Why?"

"It was Callie's idea ok?! Blame her!" Pearl said, still crouching stop of Threes fridge.

"I was hungry!" Callie said from the ground, pretty much the entire contents of Three's fridge on the floor beside her.

"If you're hungry than eat the food, not attempt to be one with it." Three said with a sigh, starting to clean up the massive mess on his kitchen floor.

"Callie, why didn't you ask Marie to cook something for you?" Three asked.

"She's picking up Eight and Five from the campgrounds, they went camping over the weekend." Callie replied, still on the floor.

"Well, then why didn't you ask me?" Three asked.

"I'm lazy." Callie put simply.

"Figures..." Three grumbled.

______________________________________

Three walked into the door of Callie and Marie's place, where Four, Five, Eight, Callie and Marie were.

"My wallets gonna feel that one..." Three said with a sigh.

"What?" Callie said.

"Callie, you quite literally broke my fridge. A guy had to come out and fix it. As well as I had to replace all my groceries." Three said.
"I still don't know why I got such a big apartment in the first place, I can barely afford it."

This seemed to pique Eight's interest.
She stood up and motioned for Three to follow her, walking upstairs.

Three saw this and shrugged, following her.

"Weird." Marie said.
"What do you think Eight wants?"

Four stood up off the couch.
"I'll go make sure they don't... Break something-" She said, starting to walk up the stairs herself.

"She definitely just wants to eavesdrop on their conversation."
Five said nonchalantly.

"Mhm." Callie agreed.

Upstairs...

"What's up?" Three asked.

"Well, I had an idea..." Eight said, looking away.

"What's your idea?" Three asked.

"Well, um... You said you were having trouble paying for your apartment...",
Eight said shyly.
"I was thinking..."

She looked up at him.
"I can't stay at Marina's forever, so I thought maybe you and I should be roommates!"

"Wait, what?" Three asked, a little surprised.

"It will get me my own place to stay and it will fix your financial troubles." Eight stated.

"You have a point..." Three said, thinking.
He thought for another second before coming to a decision.

"Eh, why the hell not." He said with a shrug.

Eight smiled wide and hugged him.

"Hey, wait!" Four said from behind them.