Chapter 2

Three wakes up to hear a knocking on his door. He looks at the clock. 8 am. He decides whoever it is will come back later, and tries to fall back a sleep. A couple seconds later there is another knock, this time louder.
He gets up and walks to the door. He opens it to see a jovial Agent 4.

"Hey Three!" She chirps. "Wanna hang out?"
"It's 8 in the morning." He replies.
"Oh, don't be so grumpy." She responds."Lighten up-" she stops when she sees what he's wearing.

She blushes and questions him. "Why aren't you wearing any clothes!" She asks.

Three looks down at himself. A pair of shorts, and that's it.
"Because I just got up." He replies.
"Well go put a shirt on!!" She says, still blushing.

He goes back to his room and gets dressed. He exits to see four sitting on the couch.
"Soooo, what do you want to do?" He asks her.
She thought for a moment.
"Lets go shopping!" She said, excitedly.
"Ok, whatever you want to do." He said.

They walked down to the mall.
Three hasn't known Four for that long, but they went from awkward acquaintances to great friends in a matter of weeks. They've only known each other for about 5 months, but it feels like years to them.

As they arrived, Four immediately got excited after seeing something and ran off, leaving Three to try and find her. He looked for a couple minutes, and still couldn't find her. He eventually found her trying on a dress. It was white, just above the knee length tight dress with floral patterns below the waist. It was...... beautiful on her. She looked so elegant in it. It hugged, but not too much. He thought she looked gorgeous for a second.

He then stopped, getting a look of mass confusion on his face.
"Where the hell did that come from?" He asked himself.
Four then noticed him, and turned to him.
"Three!" She said. "H-How do I look?" She asked with a small blush.

He looked at her, and ended up staring.

Four noticed this and started to blush more. "Umm... Three?" She said, trying to get his attention back.

"........ huh?" He said, snapping back to his senses.
"Oh. You look....... amazing." He told her. She blushed even more.
"Thank you." She said with a big grin.

45 minutes later.....

They were eating lunch when they heard a voice behind them.
"Three and Four?"
They turned around to see Callie in her casual clothing.
"Oh hey!" Three greeted. "Come sit with us."
She sat down, and they started conversing.
Once they were done eating, Three offered to throw away their trash.
Four looked over and saw Callie on her phone. She looked away, but then immediately looked back.
"Are those.....?" Four started. Callie noticed and tried to hide her phone

Four took it out of her hands and gasped.
"Why do you have shirtless pictures of Three?!" Four said, way louder than she meant to.
Four and Callie looked up, to see Three at the trash can looking at them, with a confused, suspicious, and slightly scared face.
Four blushed and looked away. Callie waved nervously with a sheepish smile on her face. Three threw his hands up in destress, and noped over to the bathroom.

Later...

Four and Callie were hanging out with Three at his place. He went into his room to change, and Callie turned to Four.

"You embarrassed me so much earlier! You haven't even said sorry!"

"I'm sorry..." Four said. "That was my bad. But why do you even have those?"

Callie looked at her. "Because? I took them." She said.

"Yeah but... Why was Three shirtless on a bed?" Four asked, hoping the answer was not what she thought.

"Why do you think?" Callie asked with a smirk. She then busted out laughing. "You should the the look on your face! Don't worry, we were just playing a prank on Marie."

Four looked incredibly relieved.

"Oh, also, could you send me those shirtless pics of Three?" Four asks.

"Oh, yeah sure." Callie responds.

Later...

Three gets a notification on his phone. "From Cap'n Cuttlefish?" He thought.
"Hey guys?" He called to the girls. "Apparently the one of the original Agents is back. Was she that girl I met just after I joined?"

"Yeah!" Callie responded. "Wow. It's been a while. I wonder how she's held up."

(This is the female agent 3 now coming back into the squidbeak Splatoon. She is different from male agent 3, and I will develop their characters differently.)

"Well, the Cap'n wants us to go see her and welcome her back." Three said

"Ok!" Both Four and Callie said.

They start heading down to cuttlefish cabin.
As they get there, Three sees Marie standing next to the Agent.

Marie says greets him, but the Agent just stays silent.

Three didn't say anything, but was confused at what he had done to anger her.

"So, let's call you Agent 5 now that your back!" Capn cuttlefish said.

She just shrugged.

Marina, Pearl, and 8 then enter through the manhole.

"YOOOOOO!" Pearl yells upon entry.
"H-hi..." Marina awkwardly says.

"Ah! Marie, Callie, and Agent 4, this is Pearl, Marina, and Agent 8!" Cap'n Cuttlefish says.

"An octo?" Marie ask, visibly surprised.

"Marie, don't be like that." Three said with a smile.
"Agent 8 saved my life, and without her Inkopolis would be gone."

Agent 8 smiled, but still was a bit nervous. As Marina and Pearl walked over she slightly hid behind 3.

"It's alright, they won't bite." 3 said to the her.

The others girls seemed slightly confused at what was happening, but didn't question it in front of the Captain.

Pearl, Marina, Three, and Cap'n cuttlefish then told the other agents what happened in the deepsea metro.

Five's pov...

"I still just... Something about him rubs me the wrong way."
She didn't want to admit it, but she was still upset about him outdoing her as an agent.
She had quit because of personal reasons, but her pride was still there.

Back to 3rd person...

"It's getting mighty late, you might wanna scurry on home." Captain Cuttlefish said.

"Wait!" Callie shot up. "I have an idea! Sleepover at Threeeeeee's."

"What?" Three interjected.

Four stood up.
"That's a great idea!" She said.

Five just kinda shrugged.

"Meet there in an hour?" Marie asked.

They all left to go get stuff and prepare, leaving a confused Three.

Can cuttlefish put a hand on his shoulder.
"Good luck, Bucko."

Three just sighed.
It was going to be a long night

Sorry this took way too long to come out. Hope you enjoyed! Please leave a comment with feedback. See ya next chapter!

- Sorakid27