Chapter 9

WHAT'S UP GAMERS
If we can get 10k VIEWS ON THIS STORY
ILL SEE HOW FAR I CAN SHOVE THIS STICK UP MY A-

yeah, that's enough of that.
Welcome back to hell.
New chapter coming at ya.
Here ya go

Three woke up to his phone buzzing on his night stand. He picked it up, still half asleep.

"What..." He groaned, barely awake.
"Morning sleepy head." A warm but playful voice responded. He recognized it immediately.

"Marina, why are you calling me this early. I need my beauty sleep." He said, rolling over and checking the time. 8:35 am. Not terrible, but not great either.

"Oh please," She retorted back, giggling. "With your looks I'd be surprised if you got any sleep at all."

"Har dee har har. It's not easy being this beautiful, you know." Three stated simply.

Marina giggled.
"Anyways, I'm calling because Eight wants to see you, she said she wanted to talk to you about something important. Also, I haven't seen you in a while, so I thought it'd be nice for us to hang out again."

Three's expression straightened as his mind started working.
"What does Eight want to talk about? If it's about something in the metro, it could probably be either our fight, taking down tartar, or....."
He then shook his head and kept thinking.
"It could be something else too, but I should be prepared for a serious talk."
He concluded.
"It'll be nice to see Marina again too, I've missed her lately."

"Alright, when do you want me over?" He asked.

"An hour work?" She asked him.
"Sure. I'll be there." He stated.
"Great! See you then."

She hung up, and he put down his phone, stretching before standing up to get some clothes.

"Welp, I better get ready."

ZA WARUDO!!!
*SKIPS TIME TO AT MARINA'S*
(I'm so sorry)

Three stepped up to the door and knocked.
The door then opened, revealing marina in a white sweater and black leggings.
"Ah, Three. How have you been?" She asked with a smile.

He returned the smile, and wrapped her into a hug.
"Good, thank you for asking. What about yourself?"

She blushed at the hug, but returned it with a smile.
"I've been great."

She led him inside, where Eight was sitting on the couch.
Eight saw Three, then smiled and hopped up, going over to him excitedly.

She grabbed his hand then lead him over to the couch.

She motioned to Marina to exit the room, which Marina followed, going upstairs.

Three started to get nervous, as his brain was churning.

He stared at the octo.
She stared back.
His face grew a bit red.
Her face grew a bit curious.
His face got redder, and now he was panicking because they were just staring at each other.
She looked him dead in the eyes and did nothing.

"S-So, Eight... What's up?" Three said, his nervousness blatantly showing.

She grabbed a notebook, and handed it to him.
He took it and looked.
It was a very well drawn picture of the two of them on a couch, then them eating, and the the word "hangout?" Written.

"Oh, you just wanted to ask if I could hang out?" He asked.
She nodded, awaiting his answer.

"Of course," He replied. "I'd love to."