Chapter 3

Yo! Thanks for reading! In this chapter, some fun stuff happens. Enjoy!

3rd person pov

Three reluctantly unlocked his door, still very worried that he would not be able to sleep tonight. Then behind him, 7 girls rushed into his apartment, each one spreading throughout.

"Yup."  He reassured himself. "There's no way in hell I'll be able to sleep tonight."

Callie started raiding his fridge, Marie and Four started messing with his Switch, Marina went to check out his bookcase, and eight picked up his guitar, trying to figure out what it was.

Lucky for him, Five and Pearl just sat down on the couch and took out their phones.

"At least they're not violating my privacy."
He thought as he sat down beside Five.

She scooted away from him, shooting him a look that said "stay away from me".

He just tried to ignore it.

20 minutes later...

"Alright." He said, standing up. "I gotta take a shower."

"I'll join you-" Callie said before she was cut off by a smack from Marie.

Five face palmed and Three just ignored it and went to his shower.

Five spent the next 15 minutes attempting to get Marie, Callie, and Four to stop trying to mess with Three's stuff while he wasn't there.

"Alright, alright." Callie said. "We give in. Wait.... Where's Eight?"

Everyone then looked around.
They didn't see her, but before they could figure out where she was, they heard a yell.

"AAAAAAHHH! EIGHT?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?"

I guess they knew now.

Eight walked out of the bathroom, her face half shocked, half confused, all red.

"Do... Do boys have three legs?" She asked.

"N-no...." Marina said. "Come here eight, I have some things to explain."
She took eight into the other room to explain to her.

Everyone sat in silence.
That silence was broken as Three opened the bathroom door with only a towel on.
His face was angled down and his cheeks were crimson.

Five, Marie, Callie, and Four all just stared at him, unable to address what just happened.

They all then awkwardly tried to do something to alleviate the awkward silence and the tension, all utterly failing.

Pearl was laughing her head off. She almost fell over, leaning against the wall.

Three went into his room, shutting and locking the door.

"Fuck me, times like these are the times I wish I had more guy friends." He said to himself.

He came back out to the living room a few minutes later.
He walked out with a nervous look.
Everyone just kind of sat there.
It was incredibly tense.

"Three?" Eight asked.
"Yes Eight?"
"I'm sorry I saw you naked."

He tensed up again, and looked at Marina, who just face palmed.

"Alright, let's just forget about what happened earlier." He said.
"Who wants to watch a movie?"

This helped lighten the mood.

By the end of the movie, Eight had left to got to sleep in the extra room.
Four was asleep on Three's shoulder, as was Callie.
Marie was sitting on the floor in front of him, her head resting on his lap.
Marina was asleep on the floor, as was Pearl.

"Well fuck." He thought. He then tried to slowly spread his legs apart, until Marie's head was against the couch. He then lightly moved Four's head so that it was against the back of the couch. He slowly let Callie's head fall until it was against the seat of the couch where Three was.

He got up, grabbed a glass of water, and put blankets over the sleeping girls.

As he walked into his room, he just stared at the ground, and got into bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning...

Five woke to the rays of sunlight coming in through Three's window.

She remembered what happened last night, and figured she might as well get up. As she went to move, she noticed that there were arms and legs wrapped around her.
Three was hugging her from behind.
She started blushing heavily.
She tried to get up, but seemed to alert him.

"Mmmmmmffff..... Five more minutes....." He said groggily while hugging her tightly and snuggling into her now.

She was losing her shit.
"What the hell is he doing??
And why am I getting worked up??
I'm supposed to be level headed damnit!"
She thought frantically.
She then to do the only thing she knew to do.

Three woke up to a punch to the face.
He fell off the bed, his nose bleeding.

"Ow! What the hell?!" He said, grabbing his nose.

"W-Why were you in the same bed as me!" She demanded.

"I just went to go to sleep in my own bed! I don't understand what I did wrong or how you got there-" He tried to explain.

It then made sense to her. She thought she had gone into a guest room last night, but just have accidentally gone into his.

"Whatever, I don't know what happened but you were touching me!" She said.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, I was asleep." He pleaded.

She glared at him, and he threw his hands up, signaling he was no threat, to only grab his nose a second later because it started to bleed.

She walked out.

"I don't even know what happened. I don't know why she's so against me either. It's getting pretty aggravating."

He cleaned himself up and then walked out into the living room.

He grabbed his keys, put on his shoes, and started walking out the door.

"Where are you going?" Five asked him.

"On a walk." He said.

He left without another word, leaving a Five with slightly off put expression.

______________________________________

Three walked around, trying to calm down.

"I hate being mad. I just wish I knew what I was doing wrong."

He kept walking for a while, and eventually went back to his apartment.

As he walked in, Five turned to him and said:

"Done with you little temper tantrum?" She said with a smirk.

"Can you just not? Please? I don't know what I did to you but at the very least you could just tell me instead of unexplained insults." He said annoyed.

He walked in to the other room and came back with a backpack.

"What's that for?" Marina asked.

"I've gotta go see my brother at his place in Calamari County. I'll be gone for most of today, so none of you go through my stuff and don't stay here all day, alright?" He said, heading for the door.

"See you guys." He said.

He then left, leaving everyone just awkwardly sitting there.

"Soooooo anyone wanna go play turf?
Four said, trying to break the silence.
They all took her up on that offer.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it! Also, if you have any thoughts or opinions on this, please leave a comment! I enjoy reading them, and also it gives me something to do during quarantine.

Wednesday, April 8th, 12:28 am.