°Prologue°

It was our home.

Our planet.

Generations of life destined to continue on the orb given to us.

I told him not to help them, but he never listened. Now we're all reaping the consequences of his actions.

Humans.

Selfish, loathsome creatures that destroy everything in their path with no remorse and then move on to the next planet to inhabit, rendering it dry of life.

I never liked them. When we watched them, all we saw was destruction. Millions of lives in large oceans suffocated by the substance of their creation called plastic.

We watched fire scourge the surface and smoke block out the irregularly shaped lands and the once green tint now a dried yellow along with a slowly disappearing patch of white on either poles.

But somehow their fighting planet always replenished itself. A strong planet is hard to come by, and humans were lucky to be given a planet that they don't deserve to inhabit.

We felt pity and disgust towards the destructive creatures, but never would we let what happens to their world reach ours. Never.

But soon enough, our nightmares became our reality by one of our own people. One of our own leaders. Our king. My father...

A/N : If you're confused on how to pronounce 'Xorad', it goes like this:

Zo--rad

Love,
Mama Kim