010: Intellectuals

A/N P.O.V:

"They're a peculiar team, Master."

Dejah whispers as they stand in the white room, watching the unconscious group of explorers.

"How so?" The silver haired being asks, crouching down to look at the woman that had the Captain's badge embedded into her suit.

"They seem fairly young in comparison to the group they sent last time."

The powerful being's glowing face contorts in disgust and anger as he pushes himself off the ground.

"That can only mean one thing. Knowledge among their race has increased in leaps and bounds, so we'll be expecting more agile individuals fighting against us this time. Like this one."

He says, pointing to Jiyoo tied in the center.

A pale yellow skinned being steps forward, her blonde hair standing up in spikes as her bright yellow eyes scanned the group.

"Their oxygen supply is low. It'll run out in approximately 7 minutes."

"Let it." The silver being snaps. Everyone except him takes a few steps back when Mia stirs, her eyes fluttering open. She gasps when she comes to her senses, trying to crawl backwards but ended up hitting the wall.

Her lips tremble as she stares at the creatures before her, her eyes lingering on the ethereal silver being for longer. Her eyes travelled his lean body clad in white and silver robes, with moonlit feathers covering his shoulders.

His silver hair fell down his shoulders like a waterfall of mercury, resting just above his hips. She pulled her gaze back up to his eyes. There was something beautiful yet sinister lurking behind those silver ringed orbs, and she felt herself being slowly pulled into an enchantment the longer she stared into them.

She's quickly drawn out of his hypnotism when his silky voice cuts through the silence.

"Who are you?"

She's taken aback when the being speaks the language they know so well, and her mind scrambles to form a sentence before she replies,

"M-Mia."

"And who are they?"

"Th-"

She's cut off by multiple groans, and she turns to see her team stirring, their eyes opening. She sighs in relief, noticing that the silver being shifts his attention to them. He was just too intimidating for her.

Jiyoo grits her teeth, trying to break free from the electronic beams holding them together. She gets to her feet, hastily approaching the silver being before jolts of electricity are passed through her and she drops to her knees in convulsion.

The expression of the silver being remains the same as he crouches down. He signals the yellow skinned being, and she nods. The electricity dies down in Jiyoo's body and the silver being parts his plump lips to speak.

"You're a defiant thing, aren't you? While your crewmate cowers in fear under my gaze,"

He pauses himself to glance at Mia before continuing.

"You seek to attack me at every chance you get."

Jiyoo spits out her next words,

"Let us go. We come in-"

"Come in peace. Yeah, I've heard that line before. Now tell me, what are you really here for?"

The silver being growls, a flash of silver causing his eyes to glow and she feels a stinging sensation crawl over her skin. She winces, refusing to reply and the silver being pulls away, his glowing eyes returning to normal and the sting subsiding.

"Who are you? If I may ask."

Namjoon, who had been silently observing everything up till now decides to speak up. The silver haired being smirks, walking past Jiyoo.

"Finally, the question I've been waiting for."

Namjoon shifts uncomfortably in his position as his silver eyes pierce through him.

"I am Jimin, the prince of this planet you have invited yourselves onto. My father is the king, and he isn't too happy about your arrival."

His silver eyes scan each one of them before he points to the two creatures on either side of him.

"This is Dejah, my General. That's Liana, my most trusted advisor."

Jiyoo scoffs loud enough for everyone to hear, and Jimin steps back in front of her, glancing at her name tag tailored into the suit.

"I would like to let you know, Jiyoo, that neither one of you will ever be stepping off this planet. You will remain here for the rest of your lives, and no attitude of yours can do anything about it."

"Y-you can't do that!"

Jiyoo yells, as Jimin chuckles, mimicking her.

"Y-yes I can!"

Namjoon's voice cuts through Jimin's tomfoolery as he says,

"According to the Inter-Galactic law, you aren't allowed to keep us hostage here without a valid reason. The hostage's home planet should be aware and notified of the reasons as well and unless they agree, you're stepping into a self-inflicted war, Mr. Prince."

Jimin's grin is wiped off his face as he stares at Namjoon. Dejah steps forward, striking Namjoon across the face with a snarl.

"Address his highness with respect, or I'll have you slashed 100 times."

Namjoon spits out saliva mixed with blood to the side, glaring at Jimin.

"I see, we have an intellectual here."

Jimin says, walking slowly over to Namjoon.

"Well, I'll be glad to start a war with the humans. It's the whole reason why you're here, isn't it?"

Namjoon's face contorts in confusion as Jimin walks to the exit, the two other creatures following behind him. The group's oxygen supply starts beeping, and they look at each other in panic as Jimin smirks, his plump lips parting to speak before he strides out.

"After all, it's been a long time since I've savored the taste of revenge."