The meet

"GUYS I'M GOING TO PICK UP PETER!!" Erik shouted from the front door "Ok dad!" Wanda shouted back "K!" He heard Pietro say. He opened the door of his apartmemt and went to his car.

Eventually, he arrived at the X mansion. "Hello Old friend." He heard a voice "Hi Charles. I'm here for Peter." "Ah yes. Upstairs first door on your left." "Thanks." He ran up and knocked rapidly 5 times.

"Pete? You ready?" He called "Nearly!" For the first time, he heard how much Peter sounded like Pietro. It was almost uncanny but Peter was just a little higher.

Erik was pulled back to reality when Peter opened the door "Hey dad." "Hey son you got everything?" "I think." "Well then! Let's get going." "Alright." The pair said bye to the team and went to the car.

"How's that wound of your doing bud?" "It's gone, I just have a scar there now but it's still a little sore to the touch." "Thats good." "How'd I survive anyway?" "So the bullet missed your heart by millimetres but you passed out cause you lost a LOT of blood. Lucky boy you are." "Whoa I was so close to dying!" Peter was impressed with himself but then looked at his hands and shuffled his feet.

"Whats wrong?" "What if they hate me?" "First of all, no-one can hate you! Your Peter Maximoff! And second of all, your their little brother! It's their job to hate you. Wanda not as much but Pietro porobably but in a good way! A play fight way." Erik reassured the young boy. "Oh yeah!" Peter laughed. "Ok we're here!" The pair stepped out and knocked on the door. Wanda opened it and froze in her spot "AHHH HE SO CUTE!" She wrapped her arms around him and lifted him off the floor.

"You must be Wanda." He choked out "Yes I am! I love your hair!" "Thank you." Erik stepped in and pushed Wanda off a bit "He needs to breathe Wanda. Wheres Pietro?" "I'm here!" Pietro walked to the door and looked at Peter "He kinda looks like me!" "Well yes!" Erik replied "Huh maybe he won't be as bad as I thought." Pietro ruffled Peter's hair.

Peter felt like he had seen Pietro before but smaller almost.

The four sat at the table when Erik chimmed in. "So the other day, something happened to Peter on a mission." The older kids looked at their brother. "He knew I was his dad but he hadn't said anything yet and Peter being Peter, took a bullet for me." Wanda and Pietro gasped and suddenly had this feeling or instinct rather to protect Peter. Sure Pietro got it with Wanda but Peter was younger so the feeling was stronger. "He did that!?" "Yes Pietro. The little trouble maker took a bullet for his old man." Peter, by this time, had the biggest grin on his face. "And then he decided it was the right time to tell me he was my son. And with this near death experience, I thought that I needed to spend more time with my kid or now, kids. So I bought an apartment down the road and we are all moving in together.

Peter and Wanda squeezed each other in a tight hug and Pietro just dropped his fork onto his plate and choked slightly on his food "Yes Pietro you heard me correctly." Erik laughed at his eldest child's reaction. Wanda pulled Pietro into the hug and whether he would admit it or not, Pietro enjoyed it. He had one arm around Peter's shoulder and one on Wanda's. Erik quietly snapped a photo like any good father would and shoved his phone back into his pocket. "Bring that hug over here!" Erik shouted holding out his arms.

This took the kids by supruse because Erik rarely showed any emotion other than anger but they decided to just go with it. Peter super sped into Erik's arms and buried his head into his chest like a 5 year old, followed by Pietro who hugged Erik from behind round his neck and Wanda hugged his side.

Each child had been through a lot in life. Pietro and Wanda were taken after their adoptive parents died and were experimented on, and Peter had to grow up ashamed and hiding with no support until his mother kicked him out. Finally, they had a family. A dad and siblings. A safe home and love.

"Tommrow we start moving in. So I am going to take Peter to pack his bags at the X-mansion and I will take Wanda and Pietro shopping. "Shotgun!" Wanda shouted as she ran out "Oh come on!" Pietro ran after her, not using his super speed cause he knew she would probably kill him. "Wait up!" Peter ran after them. He was slightly faster than Pietro being younger but Pietro had skills Peter didn't because he had his powers for longer. Experience over youth.

The siblings felt like they had known each other for their whole lives and were annoying each other like it too.

Peter and Pietro sat in the back and Pietro kept hitting Peter so Peter hit back. "Hey you little!" "It's the law of the jungle man! They hit you, you hit back." "Oh your on kid!" Pietro hit Peter's shoulder and Peter hit the back of Pietro's head and after 1 minutes of this, they had almost got into a full on fist fight. "Wanda can you sort that out?" Erik asked, trying his best to keep his eyes on the road. "Sure thing."

Wanda turned as best she could and using her powers, she made a wall between the boys that they couldn't get through. "Wandaaa!" Peter whinned "Dont whine, Peter." Wanda said. Peter stuck his tongue out at Pietro and pietro tried his best to get through the wall of Red magic/energy to teach Peter a lesson but he couldn't. They arrived at the X-Mansion and got out. Erik decided since Wanda and Pietro may end up coming here a lot because of him and Peter's job, why not show them around.