Fight

"I'm going out!" Peter shouted "Be careful Pete we don't know when that witch lady could show up. You know what to do if it suddenly gets really windy or rainy!" Peter sighed. He really wanted to tell someone about her visit the other night but he was afraid the purple witch would make them abandon him again. "Yes dad, I know!!" Peter shouted, making his voice sound cheery and happy as he could. He stepped out of the apartment and walked down the corridor. Stepping out of the building, he shivered slightly and walked down the road.

Wanda knew something was off with Peter, ever since the night he was sick. She could sense anger, agitation in his voice but the one that surprised her was fear. Peter was scared of something or someone, perhaps. "I'm gonna follow him. Just to be sure." Wanda said to Pietro. "Are you sure that is such a good idea? I mean he is 15 and has super-speed so i'm pretty sure he'll be fine." "Well then, i'll go on my own." Wanda started to walk out the door when Pietro stopped her "Wait! I'll come, but don't tell dad" Wanda smiled, she always got her way.

Peter walked down the dark street, head buried into his chest in thought when he bumped into someone "Watch it." The man pushed Peter back. Peter being Peter with his short temper snapped back at him "Don't shove me!" Peter pushed the man harder. "This kids got some bite! Think your tough little guy." The older man punched Peter in the mouth, causing him to spit out blood. "How about we take this elsewhere." Peter shoved the man into an alley and dumped his coat on the ground.

Meanwhile, Wanda and Pietro were peering round the corner into the alley. "We have to stop him!" Wanda whispered "Peter is mature enough to know not to get into fights! He should walk away!" Pietro exclaimed "Fine, but if our baby brother gets beaten up, that is on YOU!" she hissed.

"Come on kid, show me whatcha got!" The man teased "OK! Just remember, you asked for it!" Peter super-sped in rings around the man, kicking and punching him in every direction. A crowd gathered and all started to cheer Peter on. Peter stopped for a second to take in the cheers, but was kicked over. "Think your funny?" He kicked peter in the stomach and then face. The crowd gasped but Peter endured and got back up "How's this for funny?"Peter smirked and tornado kicked the guy's face. The man looked real angry now and shot his hands forward, sending Peter into the brick wall behind him.

"Ok now may be a good time to get him to stop! That other guy is a mutant too!" Pietro pointed out "Yeah no shit Sherlock!" Wanda shot back. "Call dad and tell him to bring the car, then come help me!" Pietro said before running off to help Peter, who was now on all fours on the ground.

"Peter!!" Pietro knelt down next to him. "Pietro i'm fine. I don't need my older brother to save me, I got this." "Yes you do need me to save you, now sit up." The man laughed "Aww does the wittle baby need his big bwother to pwotect him?" He joked "BACK OFF MAN!" Pietro shouted "Or what?" Pietro opened his mouth but Wanda stood infront of him, hands and eyes glowing red "Or you'll have to deal with me!" She shot a red blast at a rubbish bin and it exploded, making everyone run off.

She turned back to her brothers "You ok?" She asked "I am but hes not." Pietro gestured to Peter, who was sitting against the wall, head hung down. "Peter show me your face." Wanda demanded. Peter pulled away "Peter..." Still, Peter did not listen. Wanda folded her arms "1...2...3" All she got was a short "No." "Alright then the hard way." She lifted his chin up "Peter! Oh my godness!" She gasped. Peter had a black eye, cuts and bruises on his face and arms, bleeding lip and nose and blood everywhere, even in his mouth. "Buddy!" Pietro brushed a strand of hair out of Peter's face "Oh man, dad is gonna freak." "You called dad!? Oh i'm so dead." Peter moaned.

Then Erik came running down "Hey guys-Peter! Jesus Christ!" He crouched down next to his youngest "You are in so much trouble young man!" Peter just groaned as his father inspected his face like his life depended on it. "I knew I shouldn't have left you alone." "Dad i'm fine now can someone please help me up!!" Erik scoffed at this statement "You are anything but fine!" Erik helped peter up but he wriggled out of his dad's grip and ran off down the street.

"Pietro!" Wanda shouted "On it!" Pietro ran after Peter. A few seconds later, Pietro came back holding Peter by the shirt "He can't out run me in this condition." The four walked back to the car and Peter sat in the back with Wanda this time. Peter's door was on child lock in case he decided to make a run for it.

They got back to the apartment and Erik sent Pietro and Wanda off to do their own things. He put Peter down on the sofa "So, you thought it was a good idea to get into a fight then?" "That guy got on my nerves!" "That isn't an excuse Peter! You should know better! Your 15 for gods sake!" "OK WELL MAYBE THE ONLY REASON I FIGHT IS BECAUSE THATS ALL I HAVE EVER DONE! FIGHT FOR MYSELF! NO-ONE THERE TO HELP! ITS-it's the only thing i'm good for." Erik didn't expect this to happen at all. "Peter-" "No, just please, leave me alone." Peter limped down the hallway, into his room and lay on his bed staring at the ceiling. "Great." He mumbled, and put his hands over his head and started to cry.

Pietro and Wanda heard the noise and walked into the living area. "You ok? Where'd Peter go?" Wanda asked "He shouted at me and then went off to his room." Erik sighed "Yeah we heard." Pietro folded his arms. "I'm gonna go check on him." Erik took one step when Wanda stopped him. "Pietro should go. He's Peter's older brother so he should have some time with him"