Friend problems

(If this chapter is similar to one in Minnowpelt story, I am sorry and I'm not coping but this is relevant to the story ❤❤)

"ALL OF YOU GET IN HERE!" Pietro screamed from the lounge. "Dude it's 6 in the morning!" Wanda groaned "I don't think my body can function this early." Erik yawned "Pietro shhh. I need to sleep! You think all of this" Peter gestured to his face "Just happens!"

Pietro rolled his eyes and sat them on the sofa. "Today I have friends coming over so you all have to get out of the house." Wanda sighed "And why are you telling us this now!? At 6 IN THE MORNING!?" "because they come at 9 so move your lazy asses and GET READY!" Pietro retorted. They all got up, apart from Peter who was asleep by this time so pietro decided to wake him up. "Peter! PETER!" No response "PETER LOOK THAT GUYS FASTER THAN YOU!" Pietro shouted "WHAT WHERE!?" Peter jumped up.

"Fianlly, took you long enough." "Shut up." Peter hoped up and walked down the hallway.

After 3 hours, there was a knock at the door. "I got it!" Pietro ran to the door "No powers. They know about mutants but still, no powers" He hissed "And im looking at you!" He pointed a finger at Peter.

Smiling, he opened the door. "Hey guys!" "Hey pi!" "Hey Pietro." "Hey Lucy Hey Sam." It was a girl and a boy. "This is my dad, Erik. Dad, Sam and Lucy." Erik shook their hands "My little sister Wanda. Whom you have met before." "Nice to see you again Wands." Sam hugged her "Hey Sam!" Wanda replied "Wanda! Hi!" Lucy hugged her "Hey lucy!" Wanda laughed. "And finally, last and definitely least, my, I mean me and Wanda's baby brother, Peter." Peter stood angrily "I am not a baby!" He protested. The other laughed "Hey little guy." Sam ruffled Peter's hair. Great a new nickname. "Hi Peter!" Lucy cheerily exclaimed, hugging him tight. "Hi!" He choked out.

"Ok, my family is going to be out of our hair so let's do something!" Pietro exclaimed as Wanda and Erik left but Peter snuck into his room and was only seen by Lucy.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the toilet." She jumped up "Ok." Sam answered. Lucy smiled and walked off down the hallway but turned into Peter's room.

"Oh hi." "Hello Peter." "Uh shouldn't you be out with my brother and Sam?" He asked "Oh im supposed to be in the bathroom right now." She walked closer to Peter. And eery wave of similarity washed over him, like he had been here in this situation before.

"What are you doing?" Peter backed away. "I'm just looking out for you. Cause your, what, 5 years old?" "No I'm 15." "Well you look 5 to me. So your just a wittle baby." She laughed evily. "No I'm not!" Peter wanted to super speed away and tell pietro and Sam but it was like he was glued to the spot...

"Now, you are going to do everything I say." "Or what!?" "Or I will Make your whole family abandon you just like...that." she clicked her fingers.

"Y-your" Peter stuttered "Thats right peter! Maybe your not as dumb as I thought." "I'm not dumb!" Peter protested "Oh Peter. You didn't go to middle school and only just finished elementary." "Howd you know that!?" "Because, I'm a witch. And don't try and super speed away because your brother won't believe you! No one ever does! They all think your just a little kid who wants attention. Now you will stay here." She walked out and Peter heard something click. "The door! It's locked!" He shouted trying to unlock it.

"Hey Lucy." "Hey boys." She sat in between Sam and Pietro. "You do know Peter is still here right?" She said to Pietro. "What!?" He exclaimed "Yup. Snuck into his room and locked the door somehow." "I told him to leave!" "I reckon you should punish him." Pietro thought for a second "Maybe he does need to learn a lesson. He's always up in my stuff and challenging me. I mean I'm older so I am supposed to tell him what to do." "Yeah! That's right!" Lucy laughed.

Sam couldn't help but feel something was off. He just couldn't shake the feeling. He buried it as much as possible and continued to talk.

After 4 hours, Wanda and Erik got home to see a very angry Pietro. "Whats got into you?" Wanda asked "Peter snuck into his room when I told him to leave!" Pietro said and Erik sighed "I'm going to go talk to him." Pietro stormed off and came back, dragging Peter by the ear. "Ow ow ow!" He chucked him onto the couch and folded his arms. "So why you do it?"