so i may have misplaced our baby brother

The next morning, Pietro went straight to Peter's room. "Hey Pete you up yet..." He trailed off to see Peter's room absolutely trashed. Not like teenager trashed but mattress tipped, clothes everywhere, mirror shattered trashed.

"Oh shit he's gone. My god he's gone. WANDA HES GONE!" Pietro panicked. "What are you doing at 5 in the morning?" Wanda asked annoyed "I may have misplaced our baby brother." Pietro rocked back on his heels. "Pietro tell me this is some sick joke!" "If I said yes I would be lying and I know better than to lie to you." "Oh god!"

Wanda ran down the hall to the kitchen and Scrambled for her phone. "Pick up Peter pick up." She muttered. The pair heard ringing from the lounge "The kids left his phone here." Pietro picked it up and waved it in the air slightly. "Lord what if he's hurt." Wanda put a hand on her forehead and one on her hip "The mom stance..." Pietro muttered "She's gonna go into full protective mom mode." Pietro's face fell to fear because he knew what Wanda could do In her mom mode. Anything. Literally anything. It was scary. Very scary.

It was now 8 and still no Peter. It had been 3 hours since Pietro discovered Peter's room. "What if this has something to do with dad?" Pietro questioned "Maybe I mean he is going through alot." Wanda tried to reassure herself. She had to be strong. She was raised strong and strong she will be.

Meanwhile, Peter knew he had to go back sometime. He needed food, water, money and shelter. He stayed out for the whole night. Snuck out at 12 and ran until he didn't know where on earth he was. The thing he regretted the most was doing it out of anger, frustration, sadness...fear.

He may never see his dad again and it tipped him over the edge. He lashed out like never before and fled the scene. His inhuman heartbeat was able to keep him warm enough as he trudged down the streets.

Peter was then jumped by 3 men. All mutants of some kind but he couldn't make out their powers but all were twice his size and had glowing yellow eyes with sharp teeth and claws. They kept slashing his stomach and legs, sometimes his face. This ripped up his shirt and left holes in his clothes. He got blood in places blood shouldn't be.

Eventually, the sun started to rise and the men were nowhere to be found. They just left Peter there, blood dripping from every inch of his face. Ear, mouth, nose. His clothes torn and black jeans almost all covered in blood. Ok now he really had to get home.

************************************

The siblings jumped when they heard four slow, separated knocks on the apartment door. Pietro super-sped to the door, composing himself, he opened it to find Peter leaning against the door frame with his hair tossled every which way, clothes torn, blood everywhere and slash marks rather like those from a wolf or claws. "Hey." He smiled weakly. "WANDA!"

Wanda ran to the door and the duo sprung into ultimate protective older sister and brother mode. Pietro scooped him up in one fast motion.

Pietro placed him on the couch. "Here." Wanda handed Pietro a bottle of something and set to work dabbing away the blood. Wanda was by far the mum of the trio, always knew what to do. "Rubbing alcohol?" Pietro questioned "Yep sorry Pete this is gonna hurt." Wanda snatched the bottle out of the elder's hand and put some on some cotton wool. "No please No! That stuff is deadly!" Peter panicked "Hold still it'll only be a sec. OK, Pietro pin his shoulders." Wanda ordered and Pietro held Peter's shoulders down.

Now, you are probably thinking, he's in the xmen for heavens sake! He can take a bit of pain from Rubbing alcohol! Well let me tell you a secret, Peter, whether he would admit it or not, (Most definitely would not) actually hated being in any type of pain but he learned how to hide it. Usually, this wouldn't scare him but for some reason, today was different.

"On three, 1...2" Wanda dabbed his wound 1 second early "ARGH BACKSTABBER!" Peter accused "My god this kids strong." Pietro struggled "Or maybe your just weak." Wanda added, eyes fixed on the slashes. "His enhanced healing should let it heal in no time." Wanda stood up and Peter opened his eyes in relief.

Unfortunately and very much shockingly, Peter tried to sit up but screamed in agony and clutched the side of his abbs. The shirt was ripped there and hanging down so it was hard to notice the wound. "Oh shit. Peter lay down, Wanda, shirt." Pietro took charge this time and he rested Peter's head on the arm of the sofa.

The pair swapped so Wanda was at Peter's head and Pietro at his stomach. "I cant get to it! His hands in the way!" Pietro exclaimed as Wanda nodded and looked Peter in the eyes and cupped his head in her hands. "Pete you gotta be brave and move your hand!" Wanda pleaded. Peter slowly lifted his hand away and squeezed his eyes shut in pain. By now, the speedster was sweating as blood started to seep through his shirt. Peter already had blood on his hands, face, shirt ect, so this just made matters worse.

"Atta boy Peter!" Pietro thanked him using words. He lifted the shirt gently as he could to reveal a HUGE, open slash claw mark. Like a wolf claw slash. "Don't let him see it Wanda. It'll only agrovate him." Pietro demanded "Hey eyes on me Peter." "I can't tell how deep it is just yet but..." Pietro trailed off like this morning. "What the fu-" "What Pietro!?" Wanda panicked alot "His blood, if it even is blood, i-is black!!" Wanda was stunned to silence "Get him to Hank, now!" Was all she could say.