Ray of hope

Sidharth

I was lying on the bed and thinking how my life has taken such big and drastic turn.Though it's not the first time but this time it was something major. My phone beeped and I saw another article published on my name.I let out a soft, emotionless,blank chuckle before opening it.I knew this one is another article related to the controversy of Dil se dil tak.I opened it and saw again those names,those fake allegations again. There are so many names for me,Controversy's favourite child,King of controversy and again a new name added tantrum king.Again those same allegations ,it really worns me  out most of the time.Is it seriously my fault that I broke up with Rashmi actually we were not in a relationship only .She was the one who liked me and when I rejected her as I didn't considered her more than a friend ,she pulled these baseless stunts,putting false allegations on me.She was the one who would create ruckus on the sets and here these reporters are blaming me and giving me these tags.Sighing I clossed the article and threw my phone on the side table. Again lying on the bed ,I start thinking about the days of mine in Dil se dil tak.Maybe sometimes ,I would come late but never threw such tantrums on the director and my co-stars .I was highly professional in terms of my work and respected it a lot.

After my quiting from DSDT,these articles started publishing where telling me that I was thrown out of the show because of my rude behaviour. I closed my eyes and again felt those emotions which I didn't wanted to feel.The emotions of helplessness. If anybody would have been in my place,they could have self harmed themselves or either had attempted suicide but these are just stupid things.I believed Duniya mein koyi itni bhi bari problem nahi hai jiska haal na nikala ja sake.I was way more mature for these childish things.Again my trance broke by a call.I picked up my phone and saw my manager,Mehul calling me.

(Idk,I am not sure if that time also Mehul was his manager but this is a fiction so take it as a fictional one only)

Sid:ha Mehul bol

Mehul:Sidharth bhai aapke liye offer aaya hai

Sid:kis chez ka

Mehul:biggboss 13 ka,wo log chahte hai ki aap iss baar ke biggboss ke season ka hissa bano

Sid:not again Mehul maine kaha haina ki mujhe ye sab main interest nahi hai aur most importantly main maa ko chorh ko yitne mahine waha rehne nahi ja Sakta

Mehul:but bhai ye offer acha hai isse aapka image bhi sudar sakta hai ,ye iss time ke liye perfect offer hai

Sid:Mehul maine mana kar diya toh kar diya

I disconnected the call and went out of my room. I moved towards the kitchen and saw my mom standing there.It was not the first time she is here after my controversy, she often comes here to check upon me.I went towards her and back hugged her.

Sm:kya hua bacha

Sid:kuch nahi mom

Sm:tune phirse article parha

Sid:hmm

Sm:mere sath aa

Mom took me to my room.She sat on the bed while I layed my head on her lap.Everytime mom would get what's the problem behind my sadness though how much I try to act normal infront of her.

Sm:beta unke bolne se thori kuch hota hai ,wo toh reporters hai jo unhe milta hai whether bad or good they just publish it

Sid:par mom main esa nahi hu

Finally I lost it and broke down in front of mom.Though how much we pretend that we are strong,people's comments doesn't affect us,we don't care about the people but there is a point when everyone can't pretend more and just broke down.This was my time of breaking down .My mom caressed my hairs and kissed my forehead. After sometime I finally calmed down .