Nightmare 2

Guys follow Asso's new account @Asso121 ,her previous account got deleted by wattpad. Support Asso121 and follow her❤❤
************************************
Shehnaaz:

I was currently standing in the garden area and was looking in the direction of the door where the next wildcard would come from.The door opened revealing a lady dressed in a red gown.I couldn't see her face as her head was hung low.Suddenly she lifted her head and my feets froze.Only one word came from my mouth"Himanshi Khuranna".I was just looking at her without blinking. I was mentally broken after seeing my worst nightmare coming in front of me.I was in the dilemma whether I should go or not .My heart was telling not to go,I couldn't handle her but my mind was telling atleast as a contestant I should go and do a normal introduction. I listened to my mind as I decided that I will not bring the topic here in bb.I moved towards her and was going to say a hi but before that she went inside ignoring me.

I felt again those things revolving in my mind,what if she agains does the same thing and again the love,fame,respect which I earned will be snatched. No,I can't let this happen.Sighing I went towards the garden couch and sat over there.I couldn't  control my tears anymore .I started shouting and telling no this can't happen again.Arti and Paras came towards me and tried calming me.Paras asked me if she is the girl whom I had talked about to which I nodded.I can't live in this house anymore and see again those things repeating .I can't  experience that nightmare again.I was just feeling to give up.I couldn't see the people, the housemates I was just shouting .It seems like I am holding a deep breath which I am not able to realize.

Sidharth:

I was already frustrated seeing Arhaan and Shefali Zariwala as the new contestants. I was happy after Rashmi's eviction but now her chamcha came.Shefali Zariwala was my ex girlfriend, we were in a relationship for quite few years but eventually we broke up.It's really annoying now.I talked with Asim about him to which he also told that he is not getting good vibes from Arhaan and also not liking him.Bhau was really entertaining but at the same time is a strong competitor. Khesari and Tehseen seemed good,I couldn't figure out more about them till now.

I saw Shehnaaz talking with Arti so left from there .After some time when I came back,I saw her crying while her eyes were closed.It seemed like she is maybe going through something but what.The only contestant who is till now yet to discover is Shehnaaz.Everyday I see a new shade of her but her every shade is lovely.She is sweet,childish, funny but at the same time quite smart. Just the problem is that she quickly gets influenced by people .I moved towards her and put my hand on her shoulder.She looked at me ,I asked her why she was crying to which she said it's just some bad memories which she remembered .After some more talking and cheering her up ,I went to Asim again.

After talking with Asim, I was going to see the new wildcard when I heard a lot of noises from the garden area mainly cries and shouting. It didn't took me a minute to recognize who it was.I quickly went to garden area and the scene was enough to freeze me.Shehnaaz was continuously shouting, crying and telling that she is can't live in this house anymore.I didn't knew why she is behaving like this .Shrugging my thoughts away I went to her and sat beside her.I held her arms and tried controlling her.

Sid:Shehnaaz kya hua,calm down baby.....ese kyu behave kar rahi hai

I was continuously asking her to calm down but it seemed like it didn't worked.I asked Paras who said that the new wildcard is the girl with whom Shehnaaz had a controversy outside.Shehnaaz started beating herself ,she was going out of control.Arti,Shefali,Bhau and Paras where there along with me.I again tried calming her .After sometime she relaxed a bit.Shefali gave her water to drink.She was still crying and saying no it can happen.It was heartwrenching scene for me,it seemed like someone is again and again stabbing my heart. I don't know what is this new feeling growing inside me but definitely it's something beyond friendship which is not at all good for me.

Sana:biggboss call me to the confession room

I calmed Shehnaaz and held her hand .She stood up and started following me.Bhau was holding her but I said him to leave her ,I will take care of her.We entered the house and I took her to Himanshi.Atleast for now I wanted her to do a normal introduction and start new.

Sid:Himanshi meet Shehnaaz  gill,aap ese janti ho

Himanshi:nahi main ese nahi janti

Sana:but I know her

Sid:Himanshi I don't know tumlogo ke beech kya hua tha but yaha tum dono ek new start kar sakte ho

Himanshi didn't uttered a word and moved from washroom area.I looked towards Shehnaaz whose eyes again started forming tears.Arti did a side hug and left from there leaving both of us alone.I know she is broken and I need to calm her and make her understand. She just can't give up like this.I took her inside and made her sit on the small bed.She was not looking at me,just gazing the floor.I cupped her face and made her look towards me.

Sid:aab tujhe kya hua phir se?

Sana:usne mujhe ignore kiya(in a low voice)

Sid:toh kya hua ,kitne log hume ignore karte hai hume pasand nahi karte usse farak nahi parhna chahiye aur jo log hume pasand karte hai unke baare mein sochna chahiye

Sana:hmm

Sid:Shehnaaz mujhe nahi pata tum dono ke beech kya hua aur kiss level tak hua tha but atleast you can try to be normal kyunki tumhe aur usse dono ko iss ghar mein rehna hai

Sana:hmm,main samaj rahi hi....I will try to be normal

Sid:that's better aur aab jaldi se moh do ,pura makeup tera bigaad gaya hai(chuckles)

Sana:tu mujhe nahi chorega na,mere sath rahega na

Sid:ha baby main tere sath rahunga

Shehnaaz didn't uttered a word and just hugged me tightly .I also wrapped my hands around her and hugged her.I rubbed her back comforting her.She needs to understand things more maturely and try to behave normal infront of her because every time she just can't let her vulnerable side take place.Today I saw her broken side which she tried to hide from all and now I will try my best to bring that jolly Shehnaaz again.We remained in the hug for more 10 minutes.After breaking the hug,I kissed her forehead pouring my care,concern and friendship for her.
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment .

Keep streaming Fly,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️