My love

Shehnaaz:

I was currently sitting on the stage of my brand new show MSK.When I first heard about it ,I instantly agreed not thinking much about it actually I should say not knowing much about it .At first when I heard colors offering me another show after bb ,I was damn excited as I never expected it .I gladly signed the papers.By hearing the name I asked about the show as the word marriage was itself a big thing for me .Marriage was a lifetime commitment ,a selfless bond which unites two souls and making it a joke is never accepted. The creators told me that it is a fun show where I will entertain others.I was still not fully agreed but thought to discuss it after getting out of bb.

After bb finale ,I went to the creative to discuss further about the contracts.My father was against it as he also thought that it is not good to make such a pure bond a joke.He was also scared that this  show will be bad for my carrier.The promos were already released and the response was also okay.Most of the fans were sad hearing about it as they really wanted to see me and Sidharth doing projects together rather than doing this show.While some fans were okay with it and showed their support and respected it as one of my works.After talking about everything related to the show,I was in dilemma thinking whatever I did was right or wrong .I tried my best to correct whatever I could.I told them to remove the marriage thing .I told them that I will entertain the people as best as I can.I was also quite happy with the fact of Shehbaaz being with me throughout the show.

I was idly sitting on the big chair and thinking this all.I could hear Manish voice and the directors voice telling that they are now gonna start the shoot.Paras sitting by my side .He was comparatively a good company now.He kept me entertained and told me not to worry and just take it as a normal show where people will come to entertain and pamper us.I was first of all shocked to see his this side as the bb memories were still fresh in my mind but it was good to see this change in him.He told me to forget whatever happened in bb and start fresh .I was also okay with it as I never hated him just I didn't liked the way how he always would backbitch about me and using that useless,jealous tag.I had also came live with him to interact with my fans.I told them not to worry and trust me .I indirectly also told them that nothing is gonna happen like the way they are thinking.

The main reason behind cancelling the marriage thing was Sidharth. How could I forget those things ,the best memories of mine.Now after the show ended I was damn sure that I was in love with him.I don't know he will ever reciprocate or not but still I have hope in my heart and will always wait for him.Also one of the reasons for not doing this show was that I have to go to that house where I have made the best memories with him.I called him today also but he didn't picked up.After trying a lot ,I also gave up but later he called me .He told me that he was sleeping so was not able to pick my calls.We had a little chat as I had to move towards the set of MSK to start the shoot.We didn't discussed anything about the show though I wanted to tell him about my feelings but I remained silent not wanting him to again tell that we are just friends.

Shrugging my thoughts away I looked towards Manish.I hear him calling the first contestant. I looked up in the direction and saw Rohanpreet on the stage singing Dil diyan gallan.I was shocked seeing him here.He was a dear friend of mine and the one from whom I used to learn singing Dil diyan gallan.I had never thought of him in that way.I hope he knows what type of show this is.After he completed his performance, the audience cheered and clapped for him.I went on the stage and hugged him.We chatted for some more time still me being shocked but at the same time happy also that  another close one of mine is here..After making him wear the bracelet,I went back and sat on my chair.

The next contestant was Vipin .He was a sweet guy but I didn't found him suitable for this show so rejected him.
The next contestant was for Paras.She was Sanjana Galrani,a south Indian Actress.She seemed beautiful  and the way she talked was sweet.Not thinking much about her ,I again got lost in my thoughts. How I wish to be with Sidharth right now and not do this useless show.The next contestant was Balraj.He was entertaining and jolly person.He changed my sulking mood to a jolly one.He was really a very good comedian.If I I wouldn't had met Sidharth,I would have definitely liked Balraj and also might think about him.But now the situations were different, now I don't want anyone except Sidharth.I really think how I fell so deeply in love with such a logical ,mature person.I choose Balraj thinking that atleast there would be someone who would keep my mood jolly.There was next contestant was for Paras.

I was disturbed by Manish's voice who asked me to come to the stage.He explained me that I will be blindfolded and have to choose man .I found it weird as why this special treatment is being given to the candidate and that too for me.Manish blindfolded me while I stood on the stage waiting for the candidates.I don't know why I was feeling a very positive vibe like something good is gonna happen. Suddenly I heard hooting and sound of clapping from the audience indicating that the contestants came.I took a deep breath and calmed myself.
************************************
I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment. I am not writing bb13 parts for now (but will surely write after sometime)as I need more time for them till then enjoy some MSK parts .I hope it was good🤗.

If you want the next part today only then do lots of votes and comments😉😁

Keep streaming Fly, and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️